We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Certification of Results

CERTIFICATION OF RESULTS

[Image: yVO1LNm.png]

JUNE 2021 CABINET ELECTION

14 June 2021

Fellow South Pacificans,

Pursuant to the Elections Act I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, the following is true:

That an election for the Cabinet of the South Pacific has been held between the days of 01 June and 14 June 2021.

That all candidates have complied with the requirements set out in the Elections Act.

That all votes have been cast by eligible legislators and have been counted correctly in accordance with the rules of Instant Runoff Voting - Optional Preferential Voting.

Consequently, and pursuant to Article 1 of the Elections Act, I, Kris Kringle, Election Commissioner, have the pleasure of certifying the following:

The persons listed below have obtained a majority of the votes, after all preferences have been properly distributed, and therefore are to be considered duly elected to the offices for which they ran for the term starting on 21 June 2021.

The detail of the votes cast and the distribution of votes for each office is available in this link.

Faithfully yours,

The Election Commissioner

[Image: MmySdEf.png]

ELECTED CABINET

PRIME MINISTER

Witchcraft and Sorcery (86.8% in the first round)1

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Jay Coop (81.3% in the first round)

MINISTER OF CULTURE

Tin the Free (60.7% in the first round)

MINISTER OF ENGAGEMENT

Luca (83.8% in the first round)

MINISTER OF MEDIA

moonfungus (65.8% in the first round)

MINISTER OF DEFENCE

HumanSanity (87.5% in the first round)

CRAZIEST PERSON

Kris Kringle (with Indiana) (100% in the first round)
(Bonus) Meaningful Purple McLovin Tin Penguin Weasley

1 islands_of_unity cast a vote for Witchcraft & Sorcery, which was not counted on account of it being cast after the closure of the voting period.

[Image: JRHPqCU.png]
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

“ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS, EXCEPT EUROPA.
ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE.
USE THEM TOGETHER. USE THEM IN PEACE.”

Congratulations to the victors.. to the losers, do we need to fear for our heads because of our impertinence?
Tisha
Minister of Engagement

Legislator
Coral Guard
Ambassador to South Pacific region
OWL senior staff

Tishers ?☢ [Nyxonia]

LEDA #1             June, July, August, September 2021
COB #10            April, May 2021
Wingspan #10     August, September 2021

"I am an endorsin fool"
[-] The following 2 users Like Tishers [Nyxonia]'s post:
  • Moon, Tin the Free

CONGRATULATIONS to the new Cabinet!

Quote:Kris Kringle (with Indiana) (100% in the first round)

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Jay Coop, Moon, Purple Hyacinth, Tin the Free, Witchcraft and Sorcery

congrats tin and everyone else on the new cabinet! i hope we have a great next few months
"After he realizes this newfound power of his to override the hopes and dreams of republicans, he puts all of the united provinces under his control."
one time minister of culture

[Image: rank_trainee.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_1.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_2.min.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes im_a_waffle1's post:
  • Tin the Free

Thanks for running for MoC, Doge and Tisha! Also, congrats to fellow cabinet-elect. I hope for a wonderful new term!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE
[-] The following 2 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • im_a_waffle1, Moon

What a good election here congrats on the people that won.