We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Amerion for Supreme Delegate of the South Pacific !!! 2021 !!!

[Image: 73RYmKW.png]
[Image: cV9D4xG.png]
[Image: 2JQlScV.png]
[Image: HgdoFiC.png]
[Image: 2558QEi.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Belschaft, Jay Coop, Moon, Roavin, Somyrion, Stan Melix, Witchcraft and Sorcery

Wait, “Rejected Amerion”? Who dared reject the Admiral General?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 5 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Amerion, Jay Coop, Moon, Roavin, Stan Melix

My dear Admiral General, upon your timely ascension, can us lowly Minions count on you to cast your ever-benevolent vote in the World Assembly in a timely manner?
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
[-] The following 3 users Like Jay Coop's post:
  • Amerion, HumanSanity, Ryccia

Can you describe how you hope to work with OWL? (This may go along with Jay's question, but is somewhat broader.)
[Image: AfI6yZX.png]
Aumeltopia ~

[Image: fKnK6O4.png]
Auphelia Wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . .
and then your heart/identity!
[-] The following 4 users Like Somyrion's post:
  • Amerion, Apatosaurus, HumanSanity, Moon

(07-02-2021, 01:10 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Wait, “Rejected Amerion”? Who dared reject the Admiral General?

A mystery that will confound regional historians for generations ...

(07-02-2021, 01:15 AM)Jay Coop Wrote: My dear Admiral General, upon your timely ascension, can us lowly Minions count on you to cast your ever-benevolent vote in the World Assembly in a timely manner?

Oh most definitely, my dear Minion.

However, I dare say that while I will be on hand for votes at 3 p.m., I can't be relied upon to stay up until 3:00 a.m. for the update.

(07-02-2021, 01:20 AM)Somyrion Wrote: Can you describe how you hope to work with OWL? (This may go along with Jay's question, but is somewhat broader.)

Indeed, so much broader that I will need to up my fitness regime to adequately shoulder the question.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I imagine the process will largely be the same as my past cooperation with OWL under USoVietnam. Whereby OWL's senior leadership relays to the Delegate which direction they would like to stomp the vote. Beyond that, I trust that should I be elected, I will be in communications with Anjo to outline the procedure and priorities for the coming term. Overall, of course, one can count on close cooperation between my Volcanic Lair and the OWL headquarters.
[-] The following 3 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Jay Coop, Moon, Somyrion

I do like the idea of a weekly delegates brief in a standardized format; I do hope that something similar could be adopted as a standard practice for whomever is to win the upcoming election. We should then create an archive of weekly delegate briefs. These would show a snapshot of the thinking of our delegates across the span of months and years and illuminate some of the historical moments of TSP.
Tisha
Minister of Engagement

Legislator
Coral Guard
Ambassador to South Pacific region
OWL senior staff

Tishers ?☢ [Nyxonia]

LEDA #1             June, July, August, September 2021
COB #10            April, May 2021
Wingspan #10     August, September 2021

"I am an endorsin fool"
[-] The following 2 users Like Tishers [Nyxonia]'s post:
  • Amerion, HumanSanity

(07-02-2021, 01:10 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Wait, “Rejected Amerion”? Who dared reject the Admiral General?

(07-04-2021, 01:17 PM)Tisha Speaker to Seafood Wrote: I do like the idea of a weekly delegates brief in a standardized format; I do hope that something similar could be adopted as a standard practice for whomever is to win the upcoming election. We should then create an archive of weekly delegate briefs. These would show a snapshot of the thinking of our delegates across the span of months and years and illuminate some of the historical moments of TSP.

Indeed! I've been experimenting with dispatch coding to explore the optimal information delivery systems!

They. Are. Beautiful.