We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resignation as the Minister of Culture
Heart 

ANNOUNCEMENT

[Image: 3rMm6ul.png]

My resignation as Minister of Culture

My fellow citizens of TSP,

It has been a great honor and fun serving The South Pacific as the Minister of Culture. But with real life circumstances, I know I cannot serve this tenure to its fullest. While I don't want to think about the worst scenario, I feared it. My interest to be Minister of Culture have not fade but as I stated in my campaign, this will be the last election I run in the long years to come.

With great sorrow, I tender my resignation as Minister of Culture.

A special election will be held, the date will be announced by the Election Commission. I will be staying in the Ministry and help the new minister through the transition, and maybe help them till the end of the term. (If I had the time, which I really doubt) I hope you all that have interest in the position will run in the upcoming election.

Thank you for the wonderful experience, TSP!
Tin the Free/Holy Free,
3rd (My lucky number) and shortest serving (lol) Minister of Culture.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE
[-] The following 5 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • HumanSanity, Jay Coop, Purple Hyacinth, Quebecshire, Stan Melix

I am not very involved with the Ministry of Culture as that is not where most of my activity sits at this time, but from an outside view you seem to have been a very capable Minister and hardworker. Thank you for your service, Tin. Best of luck with all your real-life affairs.
[-] The following 2 users Like Quebecshire's post:
  • Stan Melix, Tin the Free

Thanks for your service Tin! You’ve been a pleasure to have on the Cabinet and I hope we’ll see you around still
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes HumanSanity's post:
  • Tin the Free

Tin, you have been a fantastic Minister! Heart I wish you well in your real life and trust you will take good care of yourself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amerion's post:
  • Tin the Free