We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Certification of Results

CERTIFICATION OF RESULTS

[Image: yVO1LNm.png]

JULY 2021 MINISTER OF CULTURE SPECIAL ELECTION

Fellow South Pacificans,

Pursuant to the Elections Act I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, the following is true:

That an election for Minister of Culture has been held between the days of 25 July and 07 August 2021.

That all candidates have complied with the requirements set out in the Elections Act.

That all votes have been cast by eligible legislators and have been counted correctly in accordance with the rules of Instant Runoff Voting (IRV) in the form of Optional Preferential Voting.

Consequently, and pursuant to Article 1 of the Elections Act, I, Kris Kringle, Election Commissioner, have the pleasure of certifying the following:

The persons listed below have obtained a majority of the votes, after all preferences have been properly distributed, and therefore are to be considered duly elected to the offices for which they ran for the term starting on 14 August 2021.

The detail of the votes cast is available in the Elections Archive of the Election Management System.

Faithfully yours,

The Election Commissioner

[Image: MmySdEf.png]

MINISTER OF CULTURE-ELECT

Quebecshire (90.5% in the first round)

[Image: JRHPqCU.png]
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 4 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Langburn, Moon, Quebecshire, Tishers [Nyxonia]