We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Certification of Results

CERTIFICATION OF RESULTS

[Image: yVO1LNm.png]

AUGUST 2021 CHAIR OF THE ASSEMBLY ELECTION

Fellow South Pacificans,

Pursuant to the Elections Act I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, the following is true:

That an election for Chair of the Assembly has been held between the days of 18 August and 26 August 2021.

That all candidates have complied with the requirements set out in the Elections Act.

That all votes have been cast by eligible legislators and have been counted correctly in accordance with the rules of Approval Voting with a single winner.

Consequently, and pursuant to Article 1 of the Elections Act, I, Kris Kringle, Election Commissioner, have the pleasure of certifying the following:

The person signaled in the list below has obtained a majority of the votes, after all approvals have been properly counted, and therefore is to be considered duly elected to the office for which they ran for the term starting on 26 August 2021.

The detail of the votes cast is available in the Elections Archive of the Election Management System.

Faithfully yours,

The Election Commissioner

[Image: MmySdEf.png]

RESULTS

anjo (72.41% of approvals) (CHAIR OF THE ASSEMBLY-ELECT)
Belschaft (41.38% of approvals)
Re-Open Nominations (13.79% of approvals)

* 2 public votes were cast for both candidates and the option to re-open nominations and, being invalid, were not counted towards the result. 1 public vote was cast after the voting period closed and, being invalid, was not counted towards the result.

[Image: JRHPqCU.png]
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 4 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • HumanSanity, Moon, Qwert, USoVietnam