We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

OWL Director Appointment: Jay

PRESS RELEASE

[Image: v1Wgfs1.png]

OWL Director Appointment

9 November 2021

Fellow South Pacificans,

Late last week, @Concrete Slab privately tendered his resignation to me as OWL Director, expressing a desire to refocus time away from NationStates and onto Real Life endeavors. I wish Slab the best of luck as he makes these adjustments and hope that his cheerful presence and drive will still be around in our community.

I have appointed @Jay Coop to fill the position of OWL Director. Jay is both a successful General Assembly author and brings with him an understanding of our Security Council agenda from his terms as Minister of Foreign Affairs, making him well-suited to fulfilling both the political and administrative roles of the OWL Director. Additionally, Jay's experience with senior leadership positions in the region (including ones which work closely with the OWL Director) makes me confident he understands the time and energy commitment required of the position and is prepared to rise to the occasion. Finally, from talking to Jay in making this appointment, it is clear they understand the challenges the Office is currently facing and are prepared to work towards resolving both the Office's short and long term challenges in the upcoming term.

Faithfully yours,
HumanSanity
Prime Minister

[Image: AgbOHUt.png]

Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like HumanSanity's post:
  • anjo, Arvan Irawer, BlockBuster2K43, Moon, Quebecshire, Roavin