The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 08-15-2014

Pending applications will be taken care of during the course of today.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Janus Tollsplatz - 08-15-2014

I, The Floating Business Circus of Utila , do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

World Assembly Nation: The Floating Business Circus of Utila

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: none

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship? No
Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes
Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues):yes
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): Yes
South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes

RE: Citizenship Applications - Usvel - 08-15-2014

We, The Nomadic Peoples of Yenove, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Yenove
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): No
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 08-15-2014

(08-14-2014, 04:18 PM)Heavens Rights Wrote: I, Heavens Rights, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

World Assembly Nation: Heaven's Rights

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Greysteel

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?[/b]
Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues):No
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No

I can't seem to find your Nation, it may be a bug, or something else. I'll look into it shortly. Sorry for the delay.
(08-15-2014, 08:11 AM)Janus Tollsplatz Wrote: I, The Floating Business Circus of Utila , do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

World Assembly Nation: The Floating Business Circus of Utila

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: none

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship? No
Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues):yes
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): Yes
You have already applied for citizenship and been accepted.

(08-15-2014, 12:47 PM)Usvel Wrote: We, The Nomadic Peoples of Yenove, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 08-15-2014

(07-26-2014, 05:15 PM)Liberatia Wrote: Woops, I forgot that I left the WA a few months ago.

I, Liberatia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Defenderia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Natan Region (my friend's region that I am not technically affiliated with, the admins made me add it), The South Pacific Parliament (my stupid brother's now defunct region), TSP (my current region, which is this region, not sure why I have to add this), Renegade Islands Alliance

oh, looks like there is a part added since I last applied.

Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): No
Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Aren't all citizens part of the Assembly?
South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No

Do you have another position in mind? Do you have a question about NationStates or the South Pacific? Ask away!
maybe another time.

(07-30-2014, 09:05 AM)Qaweritoyu Wrote: I, Qaweritoyu, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Qaweritoyu
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The South Pacific, Lazarus, Brightport,

(08-05-2014, 09:34 AM)Amor Wrote: I, Amorland, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Amorland
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TSP

(08-05-2014, 11:05 AM)Yalenian Wrote: I, Port Yelania, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Port Yelania
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: [none]
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): No

(08-10-2014, 08:49 AM)Anne Wrote: I, Joojoobean, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Sinistra Saint
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Alliance of Queens, Europeia, Lone Wolves United, Kingdom of Great Britain, Region Inc

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship? Yes
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): No
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes

(08-10-2014, 04:31 PM)peter Wrote: I,Greater Caledon, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Greater Caledon.
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been associated with: The World Assembly

Regards
Peter

(08-15-2014, 12:47 PM)Usvel Wrote: We, The Nomadic Peoples of Yenove, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

You are all masked now. Welcome to the South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 08-15-2014

(08-14-2014, 04:18 PM)Heavens Rights Wrote: I, Heavens Rights, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

World Assembly Nation: Heaven's Rights

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Greysteel

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?[/b]
Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues):No

Sorry for the delay, but your application has been denied due to Heavens Rights not being in the World Assembly.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Bundesdeutschland - 08-15-2014

I, Bundesdeutschland, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None as of now.
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Versutian Federation, Christians United, Catholic, Coalition of Catholic States, League of Christian Nations, The conservative christians, Right to Life, Land of Israel, The South Pacific.
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes.
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No.
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes.

It's been a while. I'm doing this just in case.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Shadowkirby - 08-16-2014

We, The Democratic Republic of Riokazo, do acccept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
WA nation: None, for now, But I have applied to join and will probably be Riokazo.

Assembly of the South Pacific: Yes
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military):
South Pacific Independent News Network (Regional newspaper): No

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 08-18-2014

(08-15-2014, 09:46 PM)Bundesdeutschland Wrote: I, Bundesdeutschland, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None as of now.
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Versutian Federation, Christians United, Catholic, Coalition of Catholic States, League of Christian Nations, The conservative christians, Right to Life, Land of Israel, The South Pacific.
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes.
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No.
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes.

It's been a while. I'm doing this just in case.
Your application has been accepted. Welcome back to The South Pacific!

(08-16-2014, 09:35 AM)Shadowkirby Wrote: We, The Democratic Republic of Riokazo, do acccept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
WA nation: None, for now, But I have applied to join and will probably be Riokazo.

Assembly of the South Pacific: Yes
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military):
South Pacific Independent News Network (Regional newspaper): No

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Neighland - 08-18-2014

I, Neighland, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: Neighland.

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None to speak of.

Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes
South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No