The South Pacific
Admin/Mod Requests - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Operations Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Admin/Mod Requests (/thread-2507.html)

Form submission: Admin Requests - USoVietnam - 09-03-2021

Request Type: Change Masking

Request Description: Please make me the moderator of the Minsitry of Engagement subforum thanks!

Priority: Medium (within 3 days)

RE: Form submission: Admin Requests - Kris Kringle - 09-03-2021

(09-03-2021, 10:26 AM)USoVietnam Wrote: Request Type: Change Masking

Request Description: Please make me the moderator of the Minsitry of Engagement subforum thanks!

Done.

Form submission: Admin Requests - Quebecshire - 09-17-2021

Request Type: Change Forum Permissions

Request Description: @HumanSanity and I have both been unable to see or access the Cabinet Office. I'm unsure at the moment if other Ministers have the same issue, but at the very least, we don't have access right now for some reason.

Priority: Urgent (ASAP)

RE: Form submission: Admin Requests - sandaoguo - 09-18-2021

(09-17-2021, 10:33 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: Request Type: Change Forum Permissions

Request Description: @HumanSanity and I have both been unable to see or access the Cabinet Office. I'm unsure at the moment if other Ministers have the same issue, but at the very least, we don't have access right now for some reason.

Priority: Urgent (ASAP)

This should be fixed now for all Senior Cabinet.

@Admins/LegComm: Had to change the primary user group to Senior Cabinet for the permissions to work correctly. Standard procedure will need to ensure this is removed after their terms, and their primary user group is set back to Registered.

Form submission: Admin Requests - Nakari - 09-18-2021

Request Description: Hi - I'm meant to be a Cabinet advisory but I can no longer see the Cabinet Office. I saw the previous post about the primary user group needing to be changed, but my primary group is Moderator so I'm not sure if I can change it to anything that can see Cabinet without breaking some stuff - pls lmk D:

Priority: Low (within 1 week)

Form submission: Admin Requests - Jay Coop - 09-28-2021

Request Type: New Forum

Request Description: Can we get embassy subforums for The League and the Philippines?

Priority: High (within 2 days)

Form submission: Admin Requests - Tishers [Nyxonia] - 10-16-2021

Request Description: As the new MoE can you please make me the moderator of the MoE forum?

thanks
Tishers [Nyxonia]

Form submission: Admin Requests - im_a_waffle1 - 10-16-2021

Request Description: Since I'm the incoming MoC I'd like moderation permissions in the MoC subforum. Thanks!

RE: Form submission: Admin Requests - Kris Kringle - 10-16-2021

(09-28-2021, 08:27 PM)Jay Coop Wrote: Request Type: New Forum

Request Description: Can we get embassy subforums for The League and the Philippines?

Priority: High (within 2 days)

(10-16-2021, 03:40 AM)Tishers [Nyxonia] Wrote: Request Type: Change Forum Permissions

Request Description: As the new MoE can you please make me the moderator of the MoE forum?

thanks
Tishers [Nyxonia]

(10-16-2021, 07:14 PM)im_a_waffle1 Wrote: Request Type: Change Forum Permissions

Request Description: Since I'm the incoming MoC I'd like moderation permissions in the MoC subforum. Thanks!

All three done. Apologies for any delays.

Form submission: Admin Requests - Floptop - 10-17-2021

Request Description:
I'd like to receive moderation permissions on the MoM subform as I am the incoming Minister