The South Pacific
Admin/Mod Requests - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Operations Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Admin/Mod Requests (/thread-2507.html)

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - sandaoguo - 02-13-2016

What should we call it??

Admin/Mod Requests - ProfessorHenn - 02-13-2016

Monocle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Belschaft - 02-13-2016

:monocle: is a good name for it.

Can we get this one as well; [Image: Oh%20dear%20gods.....png]

I call it :ohdeargod: Smile

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Cormac - 02-16-2016

(02-11-2016, 05:01 PM)Cormac Wrote: Now that citizenship applications are being processed, could we get posting in the Assembly restricted to citizens again as it always has been? Thanks.

Bump? The Assembly has always been closed to citizens, and opening it to members was a temporary measure because of the excess of citizenship applications needing to be processed. Those applications have been processed.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Belschaft - 02-16-2016

That's not actually true Cormac; the Assembly was only closed to non-citizens in 2014. Before then it had been open to everyone.

(02-16-2016, 03:20 PM)Belschaft Wrote: That's not actually true Cormac; the Assembly was only closed to non-citizens in 2014. Before then it had been open to everyone.

Posting was open to everyone? I thought it was only visible to everyone.

Regardless, I don't think we need people who can't vote in the Assembly posting in the Assembly. Maybe we could create a subforum for resident comments or something.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Belschaft - 02-16-2016

(02-16-2016, 03:11 PM)Cormac Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 05:01 PM)Cormac Wrote: Now that citizenship applications are being processed, could we get posting in the Assembly restricted to citizens again as it always has been? Thanks.

Bump? The Assembly has always been closed to citizens, and opening it to members was a temporary measure because of the excess of citizenship applications needing to be processed. Those applications have been processed.

(02-16-2016, 03:34 PM)Cormac Wrote:
(02-16-2016, 03:20 PM)Belschaft Wrote: That's not actually true Cormac; the Assembly was only closed to non-citizens in 2014. Before then it had been open to everyone.

Posting was open to everyone? I thought it was only visible to everyone.

Regardless, I don't think we need people who can't vote in the Assembly posting in the Assembly. Maybe we could create a subforum for resident comments or something.

Yes, historically the Assembly has been open to everyone. Creating a subforum for residents is a bad idea, as it will see relatively little use - as all the debate will be in the main Assembly area - and merely remove the voice of residents. Citizens are granted only two rights over residents - voting and holding office - and that needs to be remembered.

That's a valid point. Fair enough -- I withdraw my request. Thanks to the admins anyway!

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Tsunamy - 02-16-2016

(02-16-2016, 07:15 PM)Cormac Wrote: That's a valid point. Fair enough -- I withdraw my request. Thanks to the admins anyway!

The Private Area is for more secure stuff, if you need Cormac.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Awe - 02-23-2016

Uh, guys, is it just me or do I not have mod powers over the Assembly? o.o Thought I used to have them.

I can't edit posts and lock threads and stuff.