The South Pacific
Admin/Mod Requests - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Operations Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Admin/Mod Requests (/thread-2507.html)

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - The Serres Republic - 03-07-2016

Would like to request that my account be deleted, as I am no longer a member of TSP Smile

Thankyou.

Admin/Mod Requests - ProfessorHenn - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 08:54 PM)The Serres Republic Wrote: Would like to request that my account be deleted, as I am no longer a member of TSP Smile

Thankyou.

That's a bit surprising. But the administration can't really delete it, as it is barred in the Forum Policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Kris Kringle - 03-07-2016

While an account has been deleted in the past, we would rather avoid making that a continued practice, as is mentioned in our Forum Policy. If you no longer wish to be involved in this region, I would suggest that you simply stop using this account.

Kringalia
Forum Administrator

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Belschaft - 03-08-2016

Quote:Dear Admin,

Seeing as how it has now fallen into disuse, I am proclaiming myself Editor-in-Chief of SPINN and requesting appropriate masking.

Yours,

Belschaft
Editor-in-Chief and Supreme Autocrat of SPINN

In all seriousness, I've got a few ideas I'd like to try out with SPINN and some free time.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Kris Kringle - 03-08-2016

We don't really have a SPINN mask anymore, but I can give you moderator powers over its subforum. Does that work?

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Belschaft - 03-08-2016

Yeah, that should be fine.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Omega - 03-08-2016

At what point will SPN be able to have it's own Subforum?
(This is not a request just a question on when it would make sense to do so)

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Kris Kringle - 03-09-2016

We create subforums when there is a large amount of threads on a particular subject, that must be kept separate as a matter of organisation. A good example would be the Southern Cooperation Organisation subforum on Treasure Island, which was created due to the large amount of threads that the SCO generated. It see it difficult for SPN to get a subforum at this time, since it consists of a single thread.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Griffindor - 03-11-2016

Could I have the Republic of Griffin account on the South Pacific deleted? This was my old account that I no longer use. I come to ask now because I totally forgot it existed until I received an email today. ? Thanks,

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Kris Kringle - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 04:01 PM)griffindor13 Wrote: Could I have the Republic of Griffin account on the South Pacific deleted? This was my old account that I no longer use. I come to ask now because I totally forgot it existed until I received an email today. ? Thanks,

It's our policy not to delete accounts, except for spam accounts. That said, there is the option of merging both accounts, if that would suit you.