The South Pacific
Admin/Mod Requests - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Operations Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Admin/Mod Requests (/thread-2507.html)

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Lord Ravenclaw - 09-24-2016

Permanent Justice masking, please.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Omega - 09-27-2016

(09-14-2016, 11:32 PM)Omega Wrote: Hi, I'm back. My DCoA and I plan on beginning the process for selecting the Commission on Procedure soon and we will need a password protected subforum in the Assembly for it. Could an admin contact me about setting up the subforum?
Also I would ask that the legislator roster link be changed.

Bump.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Jay Coop - 09-29-2016

I would like [IC] TSP 1116: Aurora Discordiae and [OOC SIGN-IN] TSP 1116 (alt. history fantasy RP) to be moved to Bantam Harbour.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Omega - 10-15-2016

(09-27-2016, 06:07 PM)Omega Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 11:32 PM)Omega Wrote: Hi, I'm back. My DCoA and I plan on beginning the process for selecting the Commission on Procedure soon and we will need a password protected subforum in the Assembly for it. Could an admin contact me about setting up the subforum?
Also I would ask that the legislator roster link be changed.

Bump
Bumping again!!

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 10-23-2016

• Please mask @Resentine to also have moderator powers over the SPSF forum.
  • What are the current permissions for the Base Camp subforum? Can we make sure there's some form of protection (password, mask) so that only SPSF soldiers have access?

Thanks Smile

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Seraph - 10-24-2016

Please, could I have the Welcome to the Ministry of Regional Affairs thread pinned in the main forum of the Ministry of Regional Affairs?

Thank you! Smile

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Tsunamy - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 01:31 PM)Seraph Wrote: Please, could I have the Welcome to the Ministry of Regional Affairs thread pinned in the main forum of the Ministry of Regional Affairs?

Thank you! Smile

This is done ... but you should have the ability to do this now.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Tsunamy - 10-24-2016

(10-23-2016, 07:14 PM)Roavin Wrote:
  • Please mask @Resentine to also have moderator powers over the SPSF forum.
  • What are the current permissions for the Base Camp subforum? Can we make sure there's some form of protection (password, mask) so that only SPSF soldiers have access?

Thanks Smile

Should be set up now.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Resentine - 10-24-2016

Umm.. I've just sort of realized this, but.... @Roavin doesn't have Group masking abilities for SPSF(at least, according to the group masking panel). One of you want to set him up?

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 10-27-2016

Ever since the forum upgrade, the top logo has reverted back to myBB's logo instead of the TSP logo that was there previously.

Furthermore, request SPSF access for Anapol.