The South Pacific
Admin/Mod Requests - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Operations Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Admin/Mod Requests (/thread-2507.html)

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Nakari - 12-19-2017

Thank you! Are chocolate brownies acceptable?

While moving threads from the Voting Chamber to the Archives, I managed to miss that the default option was to set up redirect threads. Could the two redirect threads currently in the Voting Chamber be deleted, or could you DM me with instructions on how to get rid of redirect threads? Thanks!

(I think I got the rest right... >_>Wink

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Kris Kringle - 12-19-2017

(12-19-2017, 12:47 AM)nakari Wrote: Thank you! Are chocolate brownies acceptable?

While moving threads from the Voting Chamber to the Archives, I managed to miss that the default option was to set up redirect threads. Could the two redirect threads currently in the Voting Chamber be deleted, or could you DM me with instructions on how to get rid of redirect threads? Thanks!

(I think I got the rest right... >_>Wink

They are! I love chocolate brownies.

I deleted the redirects.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 12-29-2017

Since this has passed, I request:
  • Creation of a Legislator Committee mask that allows:
    • Viewing registration and per-post IP addresses and IP-Search
    • Viewing email addresses and email-search (if supported by the forum software)
    • If supported by the forum software, viewing User-Agents and client-side time zones
    • Assigning and removing Legislator status from users
  • Legislator Committee mask for myself
  • Creation of a sub-forum in a place that admin sees fit, with read/write/sticky/lock/move access for the Legislator Committee mask and read/write access for the CRS and Admin masks, called "Legislator Committee Backroom" or similar
  • Creation of a sub-forum in "Welcoming and Registration Centre" entitled "Archive", with full access for Legislator Committee and read-only access for everybody else
  • Power to sticky, lock, and move in the Welcome center for the Legislator Committee mask

I've got a full banquet of Lampshades, SPIT, and SNOT ready here for all that hard work. Thank you!

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 12-30-2017

Note that Tsu has already given me the base ACP access so that I can do part of the work. If I can get the other stuff ASAP too though, that'd be wonderful Heart

(and if you're really in a hurry, at least the mod powers over the welcome forum)

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Tsunamy - 12-30-2017

(12-29-2017, 06:12 PM)Roavin Wrote: Since this has passed, I request:

• Creation of a Legislator Committee mask that allows:
    • Viewing registration and per-post IP addresses and IP-Search
    • Viewing email addresses and email-search (if supported by the forum software)
    • If supported by the forum software, viewing User-Agents and client-side time zones
    • Assigning and removing Legislator status from users
  • Legislator Committee mask for myself
  • Creation of a sub-forum in a place that admin sees fit, with read/write/sticky/lock/move access for the Legislator Committee mask and read/write access for the CRS and Admin masks, called "Legislator Committee Backroom" or similar
  • Creation of a sub-forum in "Welcoming and Registration Centre" entitled "Archive", with full access for Legislator Committee and read-only access for everybody else
  • Power to sticky, lock, and move in the Welcome center for the Legislator Committee mask

I've got a full banquet of Lampshades, SPIT, and SNOT ready here for all that hard work. Thank you!

The two subforums should be up and available to you, Roavin. Glen can take care of the masking creation and such to get what you need.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 12-30-2017

Alrighty, though I'll refrain from posting in the backroom as it's still public, and I won't be moving threads into the archive since I don't have the mod access there yet either Tounge

continues going through the applications

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Nakari - 01-01-2018

Hi, could an admin please PM me the password to the Chair's Private Chambers?

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 01-07-2018

Following the passage of their appointments, I request that Farengeto, Feirmont, and USoVietnam be given ACP and Legislator Committee access.

My ACP access can be removed, though I request that my LegComm mask isn't removed for another few days (I still need to finish up; Feirmont has assented to this already and I'm waiting for the other two to do so as well).

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Escade - 01-15-2018

I would like to request a subforum, "Harry Potter and the Festival of Friends" to be created in the Celebration Pavilion for a TSP\10KI event beginning on 1/18.  Access to creating\modding threads would be super helpful too Smile

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Farengeto - 01-15-2018

I have access to the ACP but do not have access to the user management functions, only its main page. I need this for the Legislator Committee.