The South Pacific
Admin/Mod Requests - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Operations Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Admin/Mod Requests (/thread-2507.html)

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - The Solar System Scope - 06-02-2018

I noticed that same issue, too, today.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Tim - 06-03-2018

(06-02-2018, 12:05 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: I can probably fix that later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Empty line is gone.

However, since we're now unable to see likes on a post, or total received likes, might it be an idea to just remove likes if the bug with them isn't  further fixable?

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Qwert - 06-03-2018

You can still see likes in certain posts (lower left corner), in certain threads. You have to be logged in. Example:

[Image: ECyuSdM.png]

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 10:14 AM)Tim Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 12:05 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: I can probably fix that later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Empty line is gone.

However, since we're now unable to see likes on a post, or total received likes, might it be an idea to just remove likes if the bug with them isn't  further fixable?

It's fixable, just requires some twiddling.

You'll notice that the empty line is back for now, but soon it'll be populated correctly again.

Admin/Mod Requests - Kris Kringle - 06-03-2018

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't use that theme, and has never been able to see likes on posts.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

The blank line is now filled in properly. Now working on actually seeing the likes again.

(06-03-2018, 01:11 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't use that theme, and has never been able to see likes on posts.

Let's change that, then. Tounge

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Qwert - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 03:11 PM)Roavin Wrote: The blank line is now filled in properly. Now working on actually seeing the likes again.

Great! However, I think something related to likes still is still broken. Users who had liked a post was shown at the lower left corner of a post (I believe that feature might have been replaced by something showing the total amount of likes given and received for the poster). You could also see all posts and threads liked for in the "Activity" tab in the user profile before.

Indeed.

@Tim @Qwert: Fixed! User likes should be shown on each post's miniprofile, as well as the post likes should be shown at the bottom of each post, with each permutation of Island Paradise/TSP (Default) themes and Classic/Non-Classic post views.

@Kris Kringle: Now you should be able to see them too Tounge

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Kris Kringle - 06-03-2018

Nope, can't. It's worth noting that I use Square, not Island Paradise or any of the TSP-related themes.

The one I didn't adjust it on. >_>

Will get to it soon.