The South Pacific
Admin/Mod Requests - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Operations Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Admin/Mod Requests (/thread-2507.html)

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 10-23-2019

Both done.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Aga - 10-23-2019

Dear Modly Overlords, 

Could I get moderation authority over the MoRA offices?

Thanks!

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 10-23-2019

Also done!

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Aga - 10-23-2019

Mod Gods,

Could I be given access to the 117 Lampshade street
area of the MoRA forums?

I have now sneaked my way into the 117 lampshade street sub-forum.

Some requests: could you archive the sub-forum in the 117 lampshade street, and create ones called Media; Events and Integration, and two passcoded ones called management and fellowship lounge? Could also someone create a link to the discord like the MoMA sub forums has on the main MoRA forum?

Thanks, Mod Gods!

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Qwert - 10-24-2019

(09-20-2019, 04:48 PM)Qwert Wrote: Hi! I accidentally edited this post. Would it be possible to reset it to how it was like a week ago?

Also, @-mentions don't work for me, I don't get an alert when mentioned. Is it broken?

Have you had the time to have a look at this?

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Jay Coop - 10-25-2019

(07-14-2019, 04:40 PM)Qvait Wrote: Speaking of name changes, I'd like to change mine to "Jay Coop", which reflects my username on Discord. Also, it's my RL alias.

Re-upping this.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 10-26-2019

(10-24-2019, 02:54 PM)Qwert Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 04:48 PM)Qwert Wrote: Hi! I accidentally edited this post. Would it be possible to reset it to how it was like a week ago?

Also, @-mentions don't work for me, I don't get an alert when mentioned. Is it broken?

Have you had the time to have a look at this?

The mentions haven't worked for a while, I'll have to take some time to dig through things to get them working again.

Regarding your post - unfortunately, I don't have an easy way to reset it, except to manually dig through backups and hope for the best. Has actual information been lost, or is there just a problem with formatting or permissions or such?

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Qwert - 10-28-2019

(10-26-2019, 05:51 AM)Roavin Wrote: The mentions haven't worked for a while, I'll have to take some time to dig through things to get them working again.

Regarding your post - unfortunately, I don't have an easy way to reset it, except to manually dig through backups and hope for the best. Has actual information been lost, or is there just a problem with formatting or permissions or such?

I accidentally edited that post instead of posting a new post. It contained the change log for that month's map update. The information is not crucial, just nice to have, so if it would be a massive effort, skip it Happywide

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Nakari - 10-31-2019

Hello! Please make me moderator of the Assembly subforum.

RE: Admin/Mod Requests - Roavin - 11-01-2019

(10-31-2019, 08:35 PM)Nakari Wrote: Hello! Please make me moderator of the Assembly subforum.

It is done. Please let us know about any deputy appointments you have too.