The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 06-30-2014

(06-11-2014, 06:47 PM)Mall Wrote: I, Malls Beach House, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: EDIT: Mall4.
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The Black Hawks, DEN, Antarctic Oasis, Stargate, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, Osiris, unofficially The Black Riders. That's all that comes to mind (I've associated with literally every gameplayer of note in one way or another sooooo yeah... formerly UDL).

Your citizenship has been denied due to the Cabinet having found you to be a security threat, because of your orchestration of the Milograd coup, and your history with other GCR coups.

(06-29-2014, 09:46 PM)People United Together Wrote: I, Land of Math, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Old Federalia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TEP, Atrigeas, rep of Atrigeas to FRA

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific.

(06-29-2014, 11:35 PM)Glemboek Wrote: I, Glemboek, do accept the terms and provisions lof the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Fellow Citizens
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: none

Your application has been [b]denied
due to Fellow Citizens not being in the World Assembly.

(06-30-2014, 01:56 AM)Emperor of Greater Humanity Wrote: I, the Emperor of Greater Humanity do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Holy Empire of Greater Humanity
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TSP, World Assembly

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific!

Security Checks - Kris Kringle - 06-30-2014

1. Emperor of Greater Humanity
  2. People United Together
  3. Wulinia
  4. Alaark9
  5. James Baek
  6. ProfessorHenn
  7. Austral-Itapau Islands
  8. The13Covens
  9. Baldwinium
The above have passed the security check. We apologise for the delay in reviewing these applications. Welcome to the South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - GloriousCow - 06-30-2014

I, City States Nation, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: City States Nation
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 07-01-2014

(06-30-2014, 09:58 PM)GloriousCow Wrote: I, City States Nation, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: City States Nation
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

RE: Citizenship Applications - Lenoreellen - 07-01-2014

I, Appletania, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 07-02-2014

(07-01-2014, 11:55 PM)Lenoreellen Wrote: I, Appletania, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None

Your application has been denied due to Appletania not being located in The South Pacific.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Yaxoius and the Morlox - 07-02-2014

I, Yaxoius and the Morlox, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Octuagesimo Octavo
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Federation of Free States, International Western Union, United Feline Commonwealths, Wintreath

RE: Citizenship Applications - Lord Harrowstorm - 07-02-2014

I, Croxoco, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Croxoco
All past and present regions in which I have been or am associated with:
- The Land of Kings and Emperors (present)
- Aura Hyperia (past)
- The United States of Europe (past)
- Valtamrei (past)
- Commonwealth of Regions (included Atlantis, Atrigeas, Caprecia, The United States of Europe, Valtamrei, Nysa and The New Commonwealth Society) (past)

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): Yes
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 07-02-2014

(07-02-2014, 07:39 AM)Yaxoius and the Morlox Wrote: I, Yaxoius and the Morlox, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Octuagesimo Octavo
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Federation of Free States, International Western Union, United Feline Commonwealths, Wintreath

(07-02-2014, 08:18 AM)Lord Harrowstorm Wrote: I, Croxoco, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Croxoco
All past and present regions in which I have been or am associated with:
- The Land of Kings and Emperors (present)
- Aura Hyperia (past)
- The United States of Europe (past)
- Valtamrei (past)
- Commonwealth of Regions (included Atlantis, Atrigeas, Caprecia, The United States of Europe, Valtamrei, Nysa and The New Commonwealth Society) (past)

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): Yes
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No

RE: Citizenship Applications - The Republic of Zinnwaldite - 07-02-2014

I, Zinnwaldite, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Zinnwaldite
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Not Applicable

• Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): No
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes
Do you have another position in mind? Do you have a question about NationStates or the South Pacific? Ask away!