The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Liberatia - 07-18-2014

Sorry, school kept me too busy to post. looks like I forgot to post within 2 months. school is long over now.

I, Liberatia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Liberatia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Natan Region (my friend's region that I am not technically affiliated with, the admins made me add it), The South Pacific Parliament (my stupid brother's now defunct region), TSP (my current region, which is this region, not sure why I have to add this)

oh, looks like there is a part added since I last applied.

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): No
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): No
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No
Do you have another position in mind? Do you have a question about NationStates or the South Pacific? Ask away!

RE: Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 07-18-2014

Any and all Citizenship applications made within A.R.I.S.'s application will not be processed until after the current elections are finished.

NOTE: I am not an admin of these forums, nor a moderator. I just thought it prudent to tell everybody who wishes to apply for Citizenship and wondering why their applications are not going through the system.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Liberatia - 07-18-2014

(07-18-2014, 02:54 AM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: Any and all Citizenship applications made within A.R.I.S.'s application will not be processed until after the current elections are finished.

NOTE: I am not an admin of these forums, nor a moderator. I just thought it prudent to tell everybody who wishes to apply for Citizenship and wondering why their applications are not going through the system.

I know that, I applied now, because when the elections are over, i'll be sooner in the queue.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 07-18-2014

(07-18-2014, 02:54 AM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: Any and all Citizenship applications made within A.R.I.S.'s application will not be processed until after the current elections are finished.

That is correct. Thanks Henn for bringing this up. Rest assured that the day elections results are announced we will resume the acceptance of citizenship applications.

Please also keep in mind (everyone) that this is not a discussion thread. You can only post here to submit an application or to provide important information (like Henn did). Avoid replying to posts or engaging in conversations.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Lint Roller - 07-18-2014

I, Lint Roller, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: N/A
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Lint Roller was a dedicated member of the glorious SPSR

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): Yes!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kryzo - 07-21-2014

I, Kryzonia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: none
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:none

RE: Citizenship Applications - Apad - 07-21-2014

I, The Kingdom of Haldilwe, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation:The Kingdom of Haldilwe
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with: None
Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship? Yes
Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes
Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No
Do you have another position in mind? No not at this time

RE: Citizenship Applications - Todd McCloud - 07-22-2014

I, Todd McCloud the Gypsy, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Todd McCloud
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The East Pacific, TNP, TSP, TP, TRR, Laz, and a lot of userite regions.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kryzo - 07-22-2014

Code:
I, [b][nation]Ar0s[/nation][/b], do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
[b]World Assembly Nation:[/b] [nation]None[/nation]
[b]All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:[/b] the Western Pacific
[hr]
[list][*]Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes/No
[*]Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): No
[*]South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
[*]South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No[/list]
Do you have another position in mind? Do you have a question about NationStates or the South Pacific? Ask away!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Odanobunaga89 - 07-23-2014

I, The Federal Republic of Opplandia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: the Pacific

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship? No