The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 04-02-2014

(04-02-2014, 03:54 AM)God-Emperor Wrote: I, God-Emperor, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: The Second Imperium
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Really?
(Present)
Private, The East Pacific Sovereign Army (EPSA)
Journalist, The East Pacific News Service (EPNS)
The East Pacific High Commissioner To The West Pacific
The East Pacific Ambassador To The New Inquisition
Member, The Holy Grand Assembly Of The West
(Past) The South Pacific...Oh, please just ask someone.

Accepted. Welcome back!

(04-02-2014, 08:41 AM)Xano Wrote: I, Xano, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific (again...)
WA Nation: Xano
Present regions /organisations affiliated with: TSP

If you were a citizen you just had to ask for your citizenship mask. But anyways, welcome! Smile

(04-02-2014, 04:30 PM)A.R.I.S. Wrote: I, American Republic of Independent States, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: American Republic of Independent States
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TSP

Accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - vicioso27 - 04-02-2014

I, Akiroslobaquia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Akiroslobaquia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
-The Glorious and all powerful South Pacific

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 04-02-2014

(04-02-2014, 11:11 PM)vicioso27 Wrote: I, Akiroslobaquia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Akiroslobaquia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
-The Glorious and all powerfull South Pacific

Accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - vicioso27 - 04-02-2014

^

RE: Citizenship Applications - EmercicPrince - 04-03-2014

I, Emercia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: I have not been associated with any other regions/organisations

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 02:17 PM)EmercicPrince Wrote: I, Emercia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: I have not been associated with any other regions/organisations

Accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific! Happywide

RE: Citizenship Applications - Ditortilla - 04-03-2014

I, Distortilla, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Classified - currently on active service with The Sacred Order of the West Pacific
Fleet Admiral TRF, Field Commander TWP Sacred Order

(Formerly register as a citizen under Letoilenoir, but as that nation resides in the Blood Cave for identification purposes am registering the application in the name of my TSP nation)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 02:44 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: I, the James May Space Exploration of The Solar System Scope, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Unified Telescopes
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with:
NATIONS:
Unified Telescopes
The Solar System Scope of TSP
Classical Music of Mozart and Beethoven (gone)

REGIONS:
the South Pacific
NS astronomical society
TSP Official Regional Games
Musical Experience (gone)
*phew* (not a region)

(04-03-2014, 02:45 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: And this time don't forget me, OK?

(04-03-2014, 02:46 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Sorry, but I just saw it, am I already a citizen?

No need to keep posting. One post does it, and if you need to add anything just edit it.

(04-03-2014, 02:48 PM)Ditortilla Wrote: I, Distortilla, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Classified - currently on active service with The Sacred Order of the West Pacific
Fleet Admiral TRF, Field Commander TWP Sacred Order

(Formerly register as a citizen under Letoilenoir, but as that nation resides in the Blood Cave for identification purposes am registering the application in the name of my TSP nation)

We are masking all those who were already citizens during the previous forum. Welcome back!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Alv - 04-04-2014

I, Alv, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: NationGoesHere
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with
(Past)
The Black Riders
The United Defenders club
(Current)
--

RE: Citizenship Applications - jon890 - 04-04-2014

I, jon890, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation:
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:NONE

JON890