The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - peter - 08-07-2014

I, Peter Wilson, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Peter Wilson
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: No ties

RE: Citizenship Applications - Anne - 08-10-2014

I, Joojoobean, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Sinistra Saint
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Alliance of Queens, Europeia, Lone Wolves United, Kingdom of Great Britain, Region Inc

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship? Yes
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): No
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes

RE: Citizenship Applications - peter - 08-10-2014

(08-07-2014, 08:34 AM)peter Wrote: I, Peter Wilson, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: No ties
I am intending to close the above World Nation by no longer visiting the nations page. I have started a new World 'Greater Caledon' and would like this World Assembly Nation to have Citizenship of the South Pacific.

Regards
Peter

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 08-10-2014

(08-10-2014, 02:54 PM)peter Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 08:34 AM)peter Wrote: I, Peter Wilson, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
I am intending to close the above World Nation by no longer visiting the nations page. I have started a new World 'Greater Caledon' and would like this World Assembly Nation to have Citizenship of the South Pacific.

Regards
Peter

Noted. Would you be able to write out a new application with the relevant information? Thanks.

RE: Citizenship Applications - peter - 08-10-2014

I,Greater Caledon, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Greater Caledon.
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been associated with: The World Assembly

Regards
Peter

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 08-10-2014

(08-10-2014, 08:49 AM)Anne Wrote: I, Joojoobean, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Sinistra Saint
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Alliance of Queens, Europeia, Lone Wolves United, Kingdom of Great Britain, Region Inc

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship? Yes
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): No
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes
Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific!

(08-10-2014, 04:31 PM)peter Wrote: I,Greater Caledon, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Greater Caledon.
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been associated with: The World Assembly

Regards
Peter

Thanks for reapplying. Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific

RE: Citizenship Applications - Anne - 08-11-2014

Thank you!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Heavens Rights - 08-14-2014

I, Heavens Rights, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

World Assembly Nation: Heaven's Rights

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Greysteel

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?[/b]
Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes
Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues):No
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes

RE: Citizenship Applications - Liberatia - 08-14-2014

(07-26-2014, 09:41 PM)Arbiter08 Wrote:
(07-26-2014, 05:15 PM)Liberatia Wrote: Woops, I forgot that I left the WA a few months ago.

I, Liberatia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Defenderia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Natan Region (my friend's region that I am not technically affiliated with, the admins made me add it), The South Pacific Parliament (my stupid brother's now defunct region), TSP (my current region, which is this region, not sure why I have to add this), Renegade Islands Alliance

oh, looks like there is a part added since I last applied.

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): No
Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Aren't all citizens part of the Assembly?
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No

Do you have another position in mind? Do you have a question about NationStates or the South Pacific? Ask away!
maybe another time.

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific!

(07-26-2014, 05:24 PM)Todd McCloud Wrote: Thanks

No problem, although in the future please refrain from posting something other then a citizenship application in this thread.

Um, my application was accepted, but I still have not gotten my citizenship.

RE: Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 08-14-2014

Liberatia, you will get the Citizen masking AFTER the Security Check if you pass, as will everyone else if they pass as well.

Article 3, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Charter clearly states:
Quote:3. Upon the applicant being conditionally approved the forum administration staff will conduct a security check to ensure the applicant is not using a proxy, is not trying to avoid a forum ban, and is not a citizen using a different nation. In the event that an applicant is found to be using a proxy, attempting to avoid a forum ban, or applying for citizenship on multiple nations their application will be denied and not subject to appeal.