The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - PhDre - 08-19-2014

I, PhJay, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: PhDre
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
The Imperium
Europeia
FRA Rangers
Mordor

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship? Maybe regional newspaper, maybe assembly.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Llamas - 08-19-2014

I, TSP Llamas, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
^It's supposed to be terms and conditions, not provisions. Tounge
World Assembly Nation: Yo Mama Llama
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with:
-Lazarus and the LLA (Former)
-TRR (Current)
-Various Warzones
-A bunch of minor regions where I RPed before arriving in Lazarus
-I'm going to be seeking citizenship in TNP and TEP soon

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Likely. Hopefully it doesn't end up being a rubber-stamp sort of thing like the People's Congress in Lazarus. Tounge
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 08-19-2014

(08-18-2014, 12:40 PM)Neighland Wrote: I, Neighland, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: Neighland.

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None to speak of.

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): No
Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific!

(08-19-2014, 01:05 AM)PhDre Wrote: I, PhJay, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
The Imperium
Europeia
FRA Rangers
Mordor

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship? Maybe regional newspaper, maybe assembly.

(08-19-2014, 12:37 PM)Llamas Wrote: I, TSP Llamas, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with:
-TRR (Current)
-Various Warzones

• Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Likely. Hopefully it doesn't end up being a rubber-stamp sort of thing like the People's Congress in Lazarus. Tounge

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 08-20-2014

(08-15-2014, 09:46 PM)Bundesdeutschland Wrote: I, Bundesdeutschland, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None as of now.
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Versutian Federation, Christians United, Catholic, Coalition of Catholic States, League of Christian Nations, The conservative christians, Right to Life, Land of Israel, The South Pacific.
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes.
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No.
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes.

It's been a while. I'm doing this just in case.

(08-16-2014, 09:35 AM)Shadowkirby Wrote: We, The Democratic Republic of Riokazo, do acccept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
WA nation: None, for now, But I have applied to join and will probably be Riokazo.
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

Assembly of the South Pacific: Yes
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military):
South Pacific Independent News Network (Regional newspaper): No

(08-18-2014, 12:40 PM)Neighland Wrote: I, Neighland, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: Neighland.

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None to speak of.

Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes
South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No

(08-19-2014, 01:05 AM)PhDre Wrote: I, PhJay, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
The Imperium
Europeia
FRA Rangers
Mordor

(08-19-2014, 12:37 PM)Llamas Wrote: I, TSP Llamas, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
-TRR (Current)
-Various Warzones

You are all masked and will soon be contacted about your employment choices. Welcome to the South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Horse - 08-24-2014

I, The Surfing Horse, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation:N/A
Regions you've been apart of:
Lazarus
TEP
Spiritus
Wintreath
Osiris
Balder
:

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?Yes
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): No
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): No
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): Yes
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No
Do you have another position in mind? Do you have a question about NationStates or the South Pacific? Ask away!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 08-24-2014

(08-24-2014, 06:29 PM)Horse Wrote: I, The Surfing Horse, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation:N/A
Regions you've been apart of:
Lazarus
TEP
Spiritus
Wintreath
Osiris
Balder
:

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?Yes
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): No
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): No
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): Yes
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): No
Do you have another position in mind? Do you have a question about NationStates or the South Pacific? Ask away!

Your application has been accepted. Welcome back to The South Pacific! Happywide

RE: Citizenship Applications - Lord Ravenclaw - 08-26-2014

I, Eagleswing, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Ravensfeather

Current:
Equilism - Senator
The New Galactic Empire - Senior Forum Administrator

Past:
The North Pacific: Citizen, RA Member, Deputy Minister of Culture, Minister of Culture
The East Pacific: Citizen
The South Pacific: Citizen, Global Moderator
Balder: Citizen, Minister of Information
Osiris (inc. KRO, RO, OFO): Minister of Foreign Affairs, Security Council, Sepatarch/Councillor of the Deshret, Pharaoh (WAD) of Osiris, Vice-Delegate, Forum Administrator, Global Moderator (possibly others? I can't remember. I done a lot during 2 years).
British Isles: Citizen, Home Secretary.
TNGE: Imperial Chancellor

-I really cannot remember anything else. I've done a lot at varying times. I may have to consult my things in Equilism-

RE: Citizenship Applications - TAC Saxton - 08-26-2014

I, The Agnostic Collective, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: N/A
Past
Land Mass: Foreign Affairs Minister (I think)
Gatesville Inc: No government position. (Puppet Nation)
The North Pacific: Beat Writer from TRR
The Rejected Realms: Beat Writer TRT

Do you have another position in mind? Not really, though, I would like something to occupy my time on Nation States other than waiting for something to get my attention on the RMB.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 12:20 PM)Lord Ravenclaw Wrote: I, Eagleswing, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Ravensfeather

Current:
Equilism - Senator
The New Galactic Empire - Senior Forum Administrator

Past:
The North Pacific: Citizen, RA Member, Deputy Minister of Culture, Minister of Culture
The East Pacific: Citizen
The South Pacific: Citizen, Global Moderator
Balder: Citizen, Minister of Information
Osiris (inc. KRO, RO, OFO): Minister of Foreign Affairs, Security Council, Sepatarch/Councillor of the Deshret, Pharaoh (WAD) of Osiris, Vice-Delegate, Forum Administrator, Global Moderator (possibly others? I can't remember. I done a lot during 2 years).
British Isles: Citizen, Home Secretary.
TNGE: Imperial Chancellor

-I really cannot remember anything else. I've done a lot at varying times. I may have to consult my things in Equilism-
Your application has been accepted. Welcome back to The South Pacific! Happywide

(08-26-2014, 01:11 PM)TAC Wrote: I, The Agnostic Collective, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: N/A
Past
Land Mass: Foreign Affairs Minister (I think)
Gatesville Inc: No government position. (Puppet Nation)
The North Pacific: Beat Writer from TRR
The Rejected Realms: Beat Writer TRT

Do you have another position in mind? Not really, though, I would like something to occupy my time on Nation States other than waiting for something to get my attention on the RMB.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Lord Ravenclaw - 08-26-2014

Thank you, Arbiter Smile