The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 09-03-2014

(09-02-2014, 07:26 AM)Polarity Wrote: I, Confederate American Territories, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Confederate American Territories
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
None, beyond simply bolstering the population count of the several starter regions.

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): No
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): No
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - ashwald - 09-07-2014

(03-31-2014, 10:58 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: 1. How do I obtain citizenship?
Article 1 of the Charter states that you must do the following:
  1. Accept the terms of the Charter
  2. State your current nation in the South Pacific (Pretitles are not needed)
  3. State your current World Assembly nation
  4. State all current and/or past regions and organisations in which you have participated
2. Do I have rights as a citizen?
You have rights just by residing in the region! Here are your resident rights according to Article 2 of the Charter:
  1. Nations that reside in The South Pacific shall be afforded all rights contemplated in this article unless otherwise noted.
  2. The freedom to voice their opinions on all matter of their interest, including the peaceful criticism of the Coalition and its government, on both the Forum and the Regional Message Board, subject to reasonable restrictions established by the Assembly that do not violate the spirit of the Charter.
  3. The right to contact the government on all matters of their interest and receive a prompt and adequate response from the relevant officials.
  4. The right to defend themselves in the judicial system of the Coalition of The South Pacific with all the guarantees of a speedy hearing and due process of law.
  5. The right to apply for citizenship and have such an application promptly accepted, subject to requirements of citizenship, or otherwise denied under reasonable causes, with the right to an appeal to the appropriate officials.
  6. The freedom to reside in the region of The South Pacific, and the right to not be ejected or banned without reasonable cause and due process of law.
  7. The freedom to determine to whom their endorsements are given, subject to the duties and restrictions established in the Charter and the Code of Laws.
  8. Voting and being elected to an office under the Coalition of The South Pacific shall be rights afforded only to citizens.
3. So how do I apply?
Copy the text inside the "Code" box, complete the necessary information and post it as a reply to this thread. After you do it the Vice Delegate will review your application and conditionally approve it or deny it. If it is conditionally approved, you will reviewed by Forum Administration.

Code:
I, [b][nation]Nation-In-The-South-Pacific-Goes-Here[/nation][/b], do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
[b]World Assembly Nation:[/b] [nation]Nation-In-The-WA-Goes-Here[/nation]
[b]All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:[/b] List goes here
[hr]
[b]Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?[/b]
[list][*]Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes/No
[*]Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes/No
[*]South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): Yes/No
[*]South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes/No[/list]
Do you have another position in mind? Do you have a question about NationStates or the South Pacific? Ask away!

Quote:I, Nation-In-The-South-Pacific-Goes-Here, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Nation-In-The-WA-Goes-Here
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: List goes here

Do you want to apply for a job or position in our regional government after you get citizenship?
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (deals with culture): Yes/No
  • Assembly of the South Pacific (makes laws and debates public issues): Yes/No
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military): Yes/No
  • South Pacific Independent News Network (regional newspaper): Yes/No
Do you have another position in mind? Do you have a question about NationStates or the South Pacific? Ask away!

When you type your nation in the application, just include the nation name, not the pretitle. For example, don't type "The Republic of Testlandia", just type "Testlandia".

4. What if my application is denied by the Vice Delegate?
Article 1.2 of the Charter specifies that you may file for an appeal with the Assembly if your application is denied by the Vice Delegate. Keep in mind that denials must come with an explanation of the reasons behind it. If you want to file an appeal, reply to this thread stating that you want to appeal.

5. What if my application is denied by Forum Administration?
If you are denied in the security check phase of the application process you will not be able to file an appeal. This means you were either using a proxy or trying to avoid a forum ban.

6. What do I need to do to keep my citizenship?
You must sign in at least once per month and during that time post at least twice. You must also always keep a nation in the South Pacific and inform the Vice Delegate if it changes. If you think you will be absent for a while and don't want to lose your citizenship, you should ask the Vice Delegate to grant you a leave of absence. You can read more about the regulations of citizenship in Article 1.2 of the Charter.

7. Who is the Vice Delegate?
The Vice Delegate is elected every four months and, aside from succeeding the Delegate if he or she is removed from office or loses citizenship, also reviews citizenship applications. You can find out more about who is who in here.

We hope to see you as a citizen soon, and welcome to the South Pacific!

1. The republic of ashwald accepts the
Terms of the charter

2 . ashwald

3 . ashwald

4. No this is my first nation but I do have a big brother nation that supplies with goods http://www.nationstates.net/nation=consolidate_nations_alliance

He's basically the ussr to my cuba

RE: Citizenship Applications - Friesland Confederancy - 09-07-2014

I, Friesland Confederancy , do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: none
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: none

RE: Citizenship Applications - Elegarth - 09-08-2014

I, Anarth the Journalist (AKA Elegarth), accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: The Seeker of Power

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
- I am a Senator of The Pacific with my WA Nation, The Seeker of Power
- I am a citizen of TEP (Raegarth the Conqueror), TWP (Tuki) and TNP (Elegarth) with other nations.
- I also have a visiting nation in TRR (Rejectedgarth the Handsome), and a non-WA Nation in TP that just sits there haha (Deslim the Recruiter)
- Long long looooong time ago (2005 - 2007) I also used to have a nation in a UCR password protected region we had for a group of friends, that never involved itself on gameplay of any sort, and that was Chuck Norris themed.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 09-08-2014

(09-07-2014, 12:37 PM)ashwald Wrote: 1. The republic of ashwald accepts the
Terms of the charter

2 . ashwald

3 . ashwald

4. No this is my first nation but I do have a big brother nation that supplies with goods http://www.nationstates.net/nation=consolidate_nations_alliance

He's basically the ussr to my cuba

(09-07-2014, 02:09 PM)Friesland Confederancy Wrote: I, Friesland Confederancy , do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: none
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: none

(09-08-2014, 05:40 PM)Elegarth Wrote: I, Anarth the Journalist (AKA Elegarth), accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: The Seeker of Power

- I am a Senator of The Pacific with my WA Nation, The Seeker of Power
- I am a citizen of TEP (Raegarth the Conqueror), TWP (Tuki) and TNP (Elegarth) with other nations.
- I also have a visiting nation in TRR (Rejectedgarth the Handsome), and a non-WA Nation in TP that just sits there haha (Deslim the Recruiter)
- Long long looooong time ago (2005 - 2007) I also used to have a nation in a UCR password protected region we had for a group of friends, that never involved itself on gameplay of any sort, and that was Chuck Norris themed.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Deltron - 09-10-2014

I, Deltron, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Deltron
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: N/A

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 09-10-2014

(09-10-2014, 03:26 PM)Deltron Wrote: I, Deltron, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Deltron
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: N/A

RE: Citizenship Applications - Gustandia - 09-11-2014

I, Gustandia, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Gustandia
N/A

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arztoztkan Imperator - 09-11-2014

I, Arztoztka, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Yes
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: No

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 09-12-2014

(09-11-2014, 02:13 PM)Gustandia Wrote: I, Gustandia, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Gustandia
N/A

(09-11-2014, 06:37 PM)Arztoztkan Imperator Wrote: I, Arztoztka, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: No
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: none.