The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 04-04-2014

(04-04-2014, 12:26 AM)Alv Wrote: I, Alv, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: NationGoesHere
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with
(Past)
The Black Riders
The United Defenders club
(Current)
--

Welcome back Alv. Smile

(04-04-2014, 10:47 AM)jon890 Wrote: I, jon890, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation:
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:NONE

JON890

Your nation JON890 does not reside in the South Pacific and you have not provided the name of your WA nation, if it exists. Denied.

RE: Citizenship Applications - James - 04-04-2014

I, Dalter (nation name)/James (forum name), do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: DANRION
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Now, that is a long list. I will note the ones which I have been an active participate within at some time if that's alright.
The Allied Republics
United Kingdom
British Isles
Albion
Balder

RE: Citizenship Applications - Nhalok - 04-05-2014

I, Nhalokovia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Nhalokovia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:

RE: Citizenship Applications - Andrew - 04-05-2014

Citizen Application for Good Measure

I, Vexos, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

World Assembly Nation: None

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TNP, Osiris, TEP, Balder

RE: Citizenship Applications - VPRB - 04-07-2014

I, VPRB, do again accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
TSP Nation: Bruuma
Present regions /organisations affiliated with: TSP

RE: Citizenship Applications - Rion - 04-07-2014

I, Rionopolis, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Rionopolis
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

RE: Citizenship Applications - Chancellor of Admonora - 04-07-2014

I, Admonora, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Admonora
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TSP, Region Inc.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Josh Sebastian - 04-08-2014

Reapplication

I, Josh Sebastian, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: N/A
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: LKE, TNI, Albion, Osiris, Balder, TWP, Lazarus, Kantrias, KNI, Exshaw, Makarath, Empires of Earth, other regions I forgot.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 04-08-2014

(04-05-2014, 03:35 PM)Andrew Wrote: Citizen Application for Good Measure

I, Vexos, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific

World Assembly Nation: None

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TNP, Osiris, TEP, Balder

(04-07-2014, 06:16 AM)VPRB Wrote: I, VPRB, do again accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
TSP Nation: Bruuma
Present regions /organisations affiliated with: TSP

You both were already masked as citizens. Welcome back!

(04-04-2014, 12:30 PM)James Wrote: I, Dalter (nation name)/James (forum name), do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: DANRION
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Now, that is a long list. I will note the ones which I have been an active participate within at some time if that's alright.
The Allied Republics
United Kingdom
British Isles
Albion
Balder

(04-05-2014, 03:04 PM)Nhalok Wrote: I, Nhalokovia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Nhalokovia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:

(04-07-2014, 07:50 AM)Rion Wrote: I, Rionopolis, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Rionopolis
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

(04-07-2014, 10:05 AM)Chancellor of Admonora Wrote: I, NationGoesHere, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Admonora
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TSP, Region Inc.

(04-08-2014, 11:18 AM)Josh Sebastian Wrote: Reapplication

I, Josh Sebastian, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: N/A
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: LKE, TNI, Albion, Osiris, Balder, TWP, Lazarus, Kantrias, KNI, Exshaw, Makarath, Empires of Earth, other regions I forgot.

The next Vice Delegate will review your applications this week. Regardless, welcome to the South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Punchwood - 04-10-2014

I, The United Kingdom of Punchwood, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: The United Kingdom of Punchwood
ll past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The World Assembly if that counts.