The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Berrean - 03-18-2015

I, Boy The Second, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Berrean.
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Ambassador from The Independent Order, Equinox. Founder of The Universal Allegiance. Member of Imperium of the Wolf, The United Federation of Planets, British Isles and United Kingdom. Also a member/founder of 3 dormant regions which are mostly comprised of my puppets.

I hope it isn't confusing to ask for a member application, as well as two different ambassadorial positions. Thanks.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Penguin - 03-18-2015

L's &G's and all those in between thank you for your patience. It is greatly appreciated. And without further ado here are the list:

Approved:
Tombs
Gradea
Eluvatar
Lechanster
Todd
TheEightHearths
FederationoftheRK
Bakunia
Laurana
Karatafasadi
Vid
Casil
Zaolat
Siberian Districts
Kyle Lancaster
Horse

Denied:
dongshang — nation isn't in the region

Will get to after election:
Oceanic South-East
The Kingdom of Fyjbarrzee
TheUncivilizedSavageArea

RE: Citizenship Applications - Gladio - 03-20-2015

I, GladioTSP, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Gladio
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TNP, TBR, BoM, TBH

RE: Citizenship Applications - Tsunamy - 03-20-2015

Just a head's up guy: anyone who submitted prior to the start of election can be processed. Anyone who submitted after the start of elections will need to wait until after.

Thanks for understanding.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Northern Copek - 03-21-2015

I, Northern Copek, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Northern Copek
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None... TSP all the way!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Milograd - 03-22-2015

After some discussion, and with it noted that I have resided in The South Pacific for six months...I'll keep it respectful if approved.

I, Carta II, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: Yao

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:

Stars denote level of participation.

- The South Pacific *****
- The Pacific *****
- The East Pacific ** + 1/2 *
- The West Pacific *****
- The North Pacific *
- Lazarus *****
- Osiris ***
- The Sovereign Confederation **
- The United Defenders League **
- The Founderless Regions Alliance ****
- The Black Hawks *
- Spiritus *
- Wintreath **

I'm on IRC if there any questions.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Prussia - 03-24-2015

I, Prussia Steinbah, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: PrussianEmpire / might have moved for EPSA
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
Oh boy...

The North Pacific
The Pacific
The South Pacific
The East Pacific (still am associated with)
Balder
Osiris
Lazarus
The Rejected Realms (kinda??)
Kingdom of Alexandria
Right to Life
United Defenders League
The Black Hawks
EPSA
RTLA
LLA

Bulk of my modern gigs are in TEP.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Llamas - 03-24-2015

Erm... What happened to my citizenship? I came back to check on the region and apparently I've lost it.

I, TSP Llamas, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific. Again.
World Assembly Nation: The Republic of Llamas
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TWP currently, for any others you might need just look at my old application.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Republic of Ubesii - 03-27-2015

I, The Republic of Ubesii, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: The Republic of Ubesii
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Briefly in one of the Pacifics (I deleted the telegram they sent, and can't remember which one it was), and briefly in the New Galactic Empire.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Dalimbar - 04-02-2015

I Chodean Kal, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Drinnon
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with:
Current Regions: The East Pacific (constitutional government) as Deputy Provost, Lemuria as resident, The South Pacific as resident.
Current Inter-player Organization: The Empire (if we're going to consider it an organization)
Former Regions: The North Pacific (constitutional, Government-in-Exile, New State, Crimson Order); The West Pacific (post-Triumvirate constitutional, and during one of Eli's coups involving a committee structure of which I can't remember of the official names); The East Pacific (original constitutional and TEP Empire government); The Pacific (second New Pacific Order government under Moo-cows with Guns); Lazarus (People's Republic of Lazarus); Osiris (Kemetic Republic of Osiris); Balder (briefly); The Rejected Realms (briefly); Allied States of EuroIslanders; Allied Union of Nations; Dun Eideann; The Scroll Islands; The Meritocracy; a few others I know I'm forgetting due to it being 11 years.
Inter-regional and Inter-player Organizations: Red Liberty Alliance; Alliance of Capitalists, Conservatives and Economic Libertarians; Sovereign Confederation; United Defenders League; Founderless Regions Alliance.
Spied on and thus could be considered members of various raider organizations while Deputy Director of RLA Intelligence.

I present this for your consideration (again).