The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-14-2015

Note to all applicants: Your applications are on hold until the Cabinet can provide a replacement for Citizenship Application processing. That would be me, if it goes through.

Stick with us. And give us some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-15-2015

Alright, time to process.

(03-16-2015, 02:25 PM)Oceanic South-East Wrote: I, Oceanic South-East, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Oceanic South-East
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Originally seeded into North Pacific.

Accepted! Here's some complementary Myanmar: တောင်ပစိဖိတ်မှလှိုက်လှဲစွာကြိုဆိုပါသည်!

(03-16-2015, 02:37 PM)The Kingdom of Fyjbarrzee Wrote: I, Fyjbarrzee, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Fyjbarrzee
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The South Pacific

Accepted! Here's some more Myanmar, on the house: တောင်ပစိဖိတ်မှလှိုက်လှဲစွာကြိုဆိုပါသည်!

(03-17-2015, 06:45 PM)TheUncivlizedSavageArea Wrote: I, The Uncivilized Savage Area, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: The Uncivilized Savage Area
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: I have never been associated with any other regions/organizations

आपण वंचित आहेत! येथे आपण काही इंग्रजी आहे: Neither nation nor WA is in TSP.

(03-20-2015, 03:53 PM)Gladio Wrote: I, GladioTSP, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Gladio
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TNP, TBR, BoM, TBH

आपण वंचित आहेत! येथे आपण काही इंग्रजी आहे: No WA on Gladio

(03-21-2015, 09:54 PM)Northern Copek Wrote: I, Northern Copek, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Northern Copek
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None... TSP all the way!

Accepted! Here's some Myanmar, free of charge: တောင်ပစိဖိတ်မှလှိုက်လှဲစွာကြိုဆိုပါသည်!

(03-22-2015, 11:38 AM)Milograd Wrote: After some discussion, and with it noted that I have resided in The South Pacific for six months...I'll keep it respectful if approved.

I, Carta II, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: Yao

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:

Stars denote level of participation.

- The South Pacific *****
- The Pacific *****
- The East Pacific ** + 1/2 *
- The West Pacific *****
- The North Pacific *
- Lazarus *****
- Osiris ***
- The Sovereign Confederation **
- The United Defenders League **
- The Founderless Regions Alliance ****
- The Black Hawks *
- Spiritus *
- Wintreath **

I'm on IRC if there any questions.

Denied on the basis of your ban in TSP.

(03-24-2015, 07:18 PM)Llamas Wrote: Erm... What happened to my citizenship? I came back to check on the region and apparently I've lost it.

I, TSP Llamas, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific. Again.
World Assembly Nation: The Republic of Llamas
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TWP currently, for any others you might need just look at my old application.

Accepted! Here's some free Myanmar: တောင်ပစိဖိတ်မှလှိုက်လှဲစွာကြိုဆိုပါသည်!

(03-27-2015, 09:13 PM)Republic of Ubesii Wrote: I, The Republic of Ubesii, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: The Republic of Ubesii
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Briefly in one of the Pacifics (I deleted the telegram they sent, and can't remember which one it was), and briefly in the New Galactic Empire.

Accepted, on the basis that your nation is really Ubesii. No Myanmar until a confirmation.

(04-02-2015, 08:18 PM)Dalimbar Wrote: I Chodean Kal, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Drinnon
All past and present regions/organizations in which I have been or am associated with:
Current Regions: The East Pacific (constitutional government) as Deputy Provost, Lemuria as resident, The South Pacific as resident.
Current Inter-player Organization: The Empire (if we're going to consider it an organization)
Former Regions: The North Pacific (constitutional, Government-in-Exile, New State, Crimson Order); The West Pacific (post-Triumvirate constitutional, and during one of Eli's coups involving a committee structure of which I can't remember of the official names); The East Pacific (original constitutional and TEP Empire government); The Pacific (second New Pacific Order government under Moo-cows with Guns); Lazarus (People's Republic of Lazarus); Osiris (Kemetic Republic of Osiris); Balder (briefly); The Rejected Realms (briefly); Allied States of EuroIslanders; Allied Union of Nations; Dun Eideann; The Scroll Islands; The Meritocracy; a few others I know I'm forgetting due to it being 11 years.
Inter-regional and Inter-player Organizations: Red Liberty Alliance; Alliance of Capitalists, Conservatives and Economic Libertarians; Sovereign Confederation; United Defenders League; Founderless Regions Alliance.
Spied on and thus could be considered members of various raider organizations while Deputy Director of RLA Intelligence.

I present this for your consideration (again).

You are on hold, or as they say in Sesotho: U tse tshwarisitsweng, ka kōpo letele.

(04-02-2015, 08:40 PM)Neenee Wrote: I, Lady Phedre, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: NA

All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:

Past:
The West Pacific in various positions and at various times over the entirety of my NS life
Osiris but I don't recall what positions I held there
Gatesville very briefly
The Meritocracy a long time ago
The East Pacific as Delegate during the TEP Empire government
I might have joined Equilism once... not positive about that, though.
I might be forgetting the odd region here or there, but in my defense, it's been a long time.

Present:
The Empire, as Empress, because if we're still scary for whatever reason, I'm using my proper title Tounge
The East Pacific as a Citizen in present government.

You are also on hold. U tse tshwarisitsweng, ka kōpo letele.

(04-13-2015, 03:07 PM)The Collector Patriarch Wrote: I, The Collector Hive, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: The Collector Hive

The East Pacific
The Independent Order
The Universal Allegiance
Albion
Osiris

I have joined many regions, but those are the only regions I have applied citizenship for and gotten involved with deeper than RMB messages.

आमच्या जागतिक विधानसभा राष्ट्र, नाकारला चुकीचा आहे. No WA on your given WA.

(04-14-2015, 08:10 PM)Chadistan Wrote: I, Chadistan, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: None
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None. I'm new.

आपले राष्ट्र अस्तित्वात नाही. Your nation does not exist.

Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-16-2015

Dalimbar and Neenee have been denied on the basis of your previous rejection.

Lo siento!

RE: Citizenship Applications - sherbear - 04-16-2015

I, Lukenstein, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: N/A
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: N/A

RE: Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 12:41 PM)sherbear Wrote: I, Lukenstein, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: N/A
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: N/A

नाकारले! क्षमस्व! चुकीचे जागतिक विधानसभा, आणि प्रदेशामध्ये राष्ट्र! Wrong World Assembly, and no nation in the region!

RE: Citizenship Applications - FedT - 04-16-2015

I, Federation of Trelatche, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Federation of Trelatche
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The Pacific

RE: Citizenship Applications - Hammerstar - 04-16-2015

I, The Anarcho-Pacifism Federation of The International Knights, do accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: The International knights
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Only the South Pacific, after refounding the nation I immediately moved back to the South Pacific.

Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-17-2015

(04-16-2015, 08:22 PM)FedT Wrote: I, Federation of Trelatche, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Federation of Trelatche
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The Pacific

Accepted! Your complimentary starter kit in TSP will be shipped to you upon a security check and access to Myanmar supplies.

Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-17-2015

(04-16-2015, 09:48 PM)The International Knights Wrote: I, The Anarcho-Pacifism Federation of The International Knights, do accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: The International knights
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Only the South Pacific, after refounding the nation I immediately moved back to the South Pacific.

Accepted! Your Myanmar, Lampshade, and Free Drink pass will be sent to you within the day.

RE: Citizenship Applications - The Tagalog Islands - 04-18-2015

I, The Tagalog Islands, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Silangan
Novus Licentia Terra
Ainur