The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 09:08 AM)The Tagalog Islands Wrote: I, The Tagalog Islands, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Silangan
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
Novus Licentia Terra
Ainur

Accepted! We're having problems with Myanmar availability, as well as packaging, do you can collect your free drink and lampshade at the Lanpshade Bar and Grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Citizenship Applications - Prussia - 04-19-2015

(04-06-2015, 10:18 PM)Prussia Wrote:
(03-24-2015, 12:42 PM)Prussia Wrote: I, Prussia Steinbah, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: PrussianEmpire / might have moved for EPSA
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
Oh boy...

The North Pacific
The Pacific
The South Pacific
The East Pacific (still am associated with)
Balder
Osiris
Lazarus
The Rejected Realms (kinda??)
Kingdom of Alexandria
Right to Life
United Defenders League
The Black Hawks
EPSA
RTLA
LLA

Bulk of my modern gigs are in TEP.

Bump

Bump

Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-20-2015

(04-19-2015, 10:47 PM)Prussia Wrote:
(04-06-2015, 10:18 PM)Prussia Wrote:
(03-24-2015, 12:42 PM)Prussia Wrote: I, Prussia Steinbah, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: PrussianEmpire / might have moved for EPSA
Oh boy...

The North Pacific
The Pacific
The South Pacific
The East Pacific (still am associated with)
Balder
Osiris
Lazarus
The Rejected Realms (kinda??)
Kingdom of Alexandria
Right to Life
United Defenders League
The Black Hawks
EPSA
RTLA
LLA

Bulk of my modern gigs are in TEP.

Bump

Bump

Accepted! You may collect your Myanmar, free drink, and lampshade at the Lampshade Bar and Grill.

RE: Citizenship Applications - OSirLucas - 04-20-2015

I, Republic of Stringent, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Stringent
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None other than TSP.

RE: Citizenship Applications - Gladio - 04-21-2015

I, GladioTSP, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: GladioTSP May change because I am a member of several militaries
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TNP, TBH, TBR, BOM

Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-21-2015

Accepted! You may collect your Myanmar and TSP Welcome Basket.

RE: Citizenship Applications - The Aquarian Order - 04-27-2015

(03-31-2014, 10:58 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote:
Welcome to the South Pacific! We are the best community in NationStates and the region where the party never ends! Here we will answer some basic questions about the citizenship process, including the benefits of getting it and how exactly to become a citizen. Please know that you do not have to be a citizen to participate in most areas of the forum or in the region itself, so feel free to start posting and getting involved even if you decide not to apply for citizenship!

1. What does citizenship mean?
While all nations who reside in the South Pacific (meaning, residents) are free to participate in the region, citizenship gives you the additional benefits of participating in our regional legislature, voting in elections and running for office. It is perfectly acceptable to participate just as a resident, but getting citizenship means you will have a greater say in how the region is run and which direction it takes!

2. What rights would I have as a citizen?
Citizens have all the rights of residents, but can also participate in the Assembly, vote in all elections and run for public office. Here are the rights of all residents:

• Voice their opinions on all matters
  • Contact the Government and receive an appropriate response
  • Have a public and speedy trial
  • Request citizenship and have it accepted or, if denied, be given the reasons for it
  • Reside in the region without the threat of arbitrary ejection
  • Give endorsements to anyone, subject to the endorsement cap
3. How do I become a citizen?
Simple! Just fill out the following application and post it as a reply to this thread:

Code:
I, [b][nation]Nation Name[/nation][/b], accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
[b]World Assembly Nation:[/b] [nation]WA Nation Name[/nation]
[b]All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:[/b] List Here

Make sure to write down the name of your nation, instead of its full title. For instance, Maxtopia instead of the Empire of Maxtopia.

Our immigration officials will review your application shortly, making sure that all the information in it is true, and that you are not pretending to be someone who has been previously barred from citizenship, or who is already a citizen with a different account. We accept applications in almost all cases, but if you see it has been denied, feel free to ask for an explanation or appeal the denial. Our Assembly will then review your appeal, and hold a vote on it.

4. Can I lose my citizenship?
Yes. You will lose your citizenship if any of the following happens:

• You no longer have a nation in the South Pacific
  • You have failed to post twice on this forum every 30 days
  • You are also a member of a region classified as a criminal organisation (currently Gatesville Inc. and the Greater German Reich)
  • You have been found to be a security threat by the Cabinet

You have a right to appeal any citizenship removal based on security grounds. Contact the Vice Delegate to be informed of the proper procedure for that. If you think you might fail to post twice in a month but intend to remain active after that, feel free to contact the Vice Delegate and request a leave of absence, which will temporarily exempt you from the posting requirement.

5. How can I get involved in the region?
We have the Fellowship Programme (click me), our resident employment programme. We offer different employment opportunities for all residents of the region, regardless of their citizenship status. This is an exceptional chance for you to get involved in the community and make a difference in the region. Currently we offer the following employmen options:

• Assembly (legislature)
  • South Pacific Special Forces (regional military)
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs (diplomatic service)
  • Ministry of Regional Affairs (culture and regional integration - newspaper, radio, historical research, government panels, festivals, games)
6. Who can I ask if I have more questions?
Just start a thread in our Welcoming and Registration Centre or send a private message to our Delegate or Vice Delegate. Regardless of which option you take, everyone will be friendly and eager to help you!

Welcome to the South Pacific!

I, The Aquarian Order, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: The Aquarian Order
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: N/A

RE: Citizenship Applications - UnitedExpanse - 04-27-2015

I, The United Expanse, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: The United Expanse
The Pacific / NPO (left due to dismay of recent events)

Citizenship Applications - ProfessorHenn - 04-27-2015

The Aquarian Order and The United Expanse are accepted, pending a security check and the finishing of elections.

Your Myanmar and Welcoming Basket are in the Lampshade Bar and Grill.

ProfessorHenn on Tapatalk.

RE: Citizenship Applications - BroskiwiNotPlato - 04-28-2015

I, Neo Zelandia, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Not, as of yet, a world assembly nation
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None