The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 10:12 AM)Melfi Wrote: Very sorry Arbiter, I keep switching it between Melfi and NPA Slave periodically and I entirely forgot about TSP membership. Should I list both or N/A if I try again?
I would just keep it on NPA Slave for a while, that way you can still deploy as needed (when a dirty puppet can be used of course), and still apply for citizenship. The WA Nation doesn't have to be in TSP, so it doesn't matter if NPA Slave is deployed or not.

(10-05-2015, 12:37 PM)Arux Wrote: I, Arux-South Pacifians, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Arux
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: Sytarenne in The North Pacific, also New Citizen of the Rejected Realms

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Melfi - 10-06-2015

(10-05-2015, 10:09 PM)Arbiter08 Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 10:12 AM)Melfi Wrote: Very sorry Arbiter, I keep switching it between Melfi and NPA Slave periodically and I entirely forgot about TSP membership. Should I list both or N/A if I try again?
I would just keep it on NPA Slave for a while, that way you can still deploy as needed (when a dirty puppet can be used of course), and still apply for citizenship. The WA Nation doesn't have to be in TSP, so it doesn't matter if NPA Slave is deployed or not.

Oh, I'd already assumed that bit! Thank you, still.
Here you go:

I, Archipelagic Coalition of Melfi, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: NPA Slave of Melfi
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
My TNP nation, Melfi, is involved within several RP Organizations, the NPA and is an Ambassador to the Kingdom of Alexandria
My TSP nation, however, is yet to get involved further than light RP.

RE: Citizenship Applications - josovo - 10-06-2015

I , Josovo, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Josovo
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
The World Assembly

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 12:38 AM)Melfi Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 10:09 PM)Arbiter08 Wrote:

Oh, I'd already assumed that bit! Thank you, still.
Here you go:

I, Archipelagic Coalition of Melfi, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: NPA Slave of Melfi
My TNP nation, Melfi, is involved within several RP Organizations, the NPA and is an Ambassador to the Kingdom of Alexandria
My TSP nation, however, is yet to get involved further than light RP.
Your application has (finally) been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific! Sorry it took so long to get through all this!

(10-06-2015, 04:08 AM)josovo Wrote: I , Josovo, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Josovo
The World Assembly

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific!

RE: Citizenship Applications - Langburn - 10-10-2015

I, Gradea II, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: NPA Gradea
TNP, TSP, TRR, Europeia, Auralia, Balder, Lazarus, Werewolves of the Flame, Archmont (I can't even remember the rest now)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Severisen - 10-11-2015

I, South Pacific Sev, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: None at present

DEN - Colonel (Past, pre TBR DEN)
The Black Hawks - Lieutenent and Council of the Hawks (Present)
The Lonely Hearts Club Band - Corporal (Past)
The Black Riders - Lieutenent (Past)
The Brotherhood of Malice - Corporal (Past)
Osiris - Pharaoh, Guardian of Atef, Scribe of Sekhmet and Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion (Past), Deshreti, Scribe of Security and Foreign Affairs (Present)
Balder - Amiral of Jomsvikings, Riksraadet, Riksdag (Past)
The East Pacific - EPSA (Past), EPPS, EPNS, Magister, Forum Admin (Present)
The North Pacific - Chief Justice (Past), Citizen (Present)
TRR - Citizen (Present)
Spiritus - Citizen (Present)
Kingdom of Alexandria - Minister of Security and Forum Admin (Present)
Hogwarts - Citizen (Present)

I believe that is it.

RE: Citizenship Applications - The Dictatorship of JA - 10-14-2015

I, Dictatorship of James Augustus, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: None
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: east Pacific 
The South Pacific

RE: Citizenship Applications - President Sakhda Fernandez - 10-16-2015

I, Inberis, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Inberis
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: N/A

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 10-23-2015

(10-11-2015, 02:32 PM)Severisen Wrote: I, South Pacific Sev, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.

World Assembly Nation: None at present

DEN - Colonel (Past, pre TBR DEN)
The Black Hawks - Lieutenent and Council of the Hawks (Present)
The Lonely Hearts Club Band - Corporal (Past)
The Black Riders - Lieutenent (Past)
The Brotherhood of Malice - Corporal (Past)
Osiris - Pharaoh, Guardian of Atef, Scribe of Sekhmet and Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion (Past), Deshreti, Scribe of Security and Foreign Affairs (Present)
Balder - Amiral of Jomsvikings, Riksraadet, Riksdag (Past)
The East Pacific - EPSA (Past), EPPS, EPNS, Magister, Forum Admin (Present)
The North Pacific - Chief Justice (Past), Citizen (Present)
TRR - Citizen (Present)
Spiritus - Citizen (Present)
Kingdom of Alexandria - Minister of Security and Forum Admin (Present)
Hogwarts - Citizen (Present)

I believe that is it.

(10-14-2015, 07:37 AM)The Dictatorship of JA Wrote: I, Dictatorship of James Augustus, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: None
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: east Pacific 
The South Pacific

(10-16-2015, 02:25 AM)President Sakhda Fernandez Wrote: I, Inberis, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Inberis
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: N/A

Sorry for the delay, all three of the above applications have been accepted. Welcome to The South Pacific! :cake:

RE: Citizenship Applications - Xavage - 11-03-2015

I, Bluntia, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Bluntia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

Amidoinitrite?