The South Pacific
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Welcome Center (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-301.html)
+------ Forum: Legislator Applications Archive (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-375.html)
+------ Thread: Citizenship Applications (/thread-31.html)

RE: Citizenship Applications - Liberatia - 05-10-2014

I, Liberatia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Liberatia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: N/A

RE: Citizenship Applications - gussy456 - 05-13-2014

I, gussy456 Leader of Land of Gus , do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Land of Gus
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

RE: Citizenship Applications - nlevels - 05-13-2014

I, Empire of Kingdom of Icks, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Empire of Kingdom of Icks
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The Empire of Kingdom of Icks has no previous affiliation with any present region/organization.

The Council of Foreign Affairs of The Empire of Kingdom of Icks

RE: Citizenship Applications - LadyElysium - 05-13-2014

Hi everyone! I just wanted to pop in and give you the friendly heads up that your citizenship applications may be a little bit delayed. We are currently experiencing a vacancy in the position that usually handles approving new citizens, and are working diligently to resolve that issue as soon as possible. Please be assured that as soon as a new procedure is in place, your applications will be reviewed promptly and with the greatest attention.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding at this time. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to ask any member of the cabinet or PM me and we can point you in the right direction. Also, please feel free to join us over at the Lampshade Bar and Grill for refreshments while you wait! Smile

RE: Citizenship Applications - jagilki - 05-16-2014

I, the spatula of jagilki (currently spatula-less due to theivery), do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Spatula of jagilki
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: I've had a puppet nation in a few very, very small regions which lasted about two weeks before my friends got bored, and have spent about 20 mins in Lazarus a few times when deactivated. TSP is only region I've ever had an account for off-site forums.

RE: Citizenship Applications - BurningIceIV - 05-17-2014

I, Aegisi, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None as of yet
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: No ties to other regions

RE: Citizenship Applications - Arbiter08 - 05-17-2014

Citizenship applications will be resumed later today. I apologize for the delay.

(05-06-2014, 11:06 AM)United States of Catalonia Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 06:30 AM)United States of Catalonia Wrote: I,United States of Catalonia,do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of The South Pacific
World Assembly Nation:YES United States of Catalonia
All past and present regions/organisatons in which I have been or am asscoiated with:
Associated:Muscovy
I was been in:Europeia,Versutian Federation,TNP,Muscovy,The Coalition of Democratic Nations and Balder.
I will change it because I had some problems.
I,Multimedia World of Catalonia,do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of The South Pacific
World Assembly Nation:YES United States of Catalonia
All past and present regions/organisatons in which I have been or am asscoiated with:
Associated:Muscovy
I was been in:Europeia,Versutian Federation,TNP,Muscovy,The Coalition of Democratic Nations and Balder.
Your application has been Denied due to the fact that United States of Catalonia is not in the World Assembly. Please reapply with the correct information.

(05-09-2014, 01:07 PM)Nassckonia Wrote: I, President of Nassckonia, accept the terms and conditions

WA Nation: Nassckonia

Past and present regions: The North Pacific, North Pacific, West Pacific, South Pacific

Nations that I Control: Nassckonia, Quesnelia
Your application has been accepted. Congratulations! An admin will give you the proper masking shortly.

(05-10-2014, 10:26 AM)Liberatia Wrote: I, Liberatia, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Liberatia
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: N/A
Your application has been denied due to the fact that you failed to disclose your involvement in Natan Region. Please reapply with the correct information.

(05-13-2014, 12:29 PM)gussy456 Wrote: I, gussy456 Leader of Land of Gus , do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Land of Gus
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None
Your application has been accepted. Congratulations! An admin will give you the proper masking shortly.

(05-13-2014, 09:29 PM)nlevels Wrote: I, Empire of Kingdom of Icks, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Empire of Kingdom of Icks
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The Empire of Kingdom of Icks has no previous affiliation with any present region/organization.

The Council of Foreign Affairs of The Empire of Kingdom of Icks

(05-16-2014, 03:03 PM)jagilki Wrote: I, the spatula of jagilki (currently spatula-less due to theivery), do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Spatula of jagilki
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: I've had a puppet nation in a few very, very small regions which lasted about two weeks before my friends got bored, and have spent about 20 mins in Lazarus a few times when deactivated. TSP is only region I've ever had an account for off-site forums.

(05-17-2014, 10:49 AM)BurningIceIV Wrote: I, Aegisi, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: None as of yet
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: No ties to other regions
Your application has been denied due to the fact that Aegisi is not located in The South Pacific.

Welcome to TSP all new citizens! I hope you enjoy your time here Smile

RE: Citizenship Applications - dguthrie2 - 05-17-2014

I, Shendoh, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Shendoh
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The South Pacific

(05-17-2014, 03:01 PM)dguthrie2 Wrote: I, Shendoh, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific
World Assembly Nation: Shendoh
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: The South Pacific
Your application has been accepted. Congratulations! An admin will give you the proper masking shortly!