The South Pacific
100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Waterfront District (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Lampshade Bar and Grill (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: Hall of Spam (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-60.html)
+---- Thread: 100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... (/thread-4737.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - Escade - 01-08-2017

Rules:

This is a 100 post short story. Each poster adds a line. Post 100 ends the story. Have fun Smile
-

You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because...

RE: 100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - GI-Land - 01-08-2017

a unicorn replaced the RandomGuy as a waiter.

RE: 100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - Escade - 01-08-2017

The unicorn snorts at you and says, "What are you looking at? Never seen a unicorn mixing drinks before?"

RE: 100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - GI-Land - 01-09-2017

I answered, still surprised, "Uhm....No?"

RE: 100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - Qwert - 01-09-2017

You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because a unicorn replaced the RandomGuy as a waiter. The unicorn snorts at you and says, "What are you looking at? Never seen a unicorn mixing drinks before?"

"Well, this isn't a museum. Order or leave" answers the unicorn, rolling its eyes.

RE: 100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - GI-Land - 01-09-2017

You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because a unicorn replaced the RandomGuy as a waiter. The unicorn snorts at you and says, "What are you looking at? Never seen a unicorn mixing drinks before?"

"Well, this isn't a museum. Order or leave" answers the unicorn, rolling its eyes.

"Ok....uhm.....I'll take a BBQ-Burger and a SPIT, please."

RE: 100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - Escade - 01-09-2017

The unicorn says, "That'll be right up. Hey you want to try something new." It shows you something sparkly...

The unicorn says, "That'll be right up. Hey you want to try something new." It shows you something sparkly...

"Uhhh.....sure."

RE: 100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - Qwert - 01-10-2017

"Uhhh.....sure."

"Good... Good...", the unicorn replies thoughtfully.

RE: 100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because... - GI-Land - 01-10-2017

"Uhhh.....sure."

"Good... Good...", the unicorn replies thoughtfully.

It goes into the kitchen and...