We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,231

Packing up today. Gonna be leaving for DC tomorrow morning.

<33
#2,232

(12-27-2015, 11:23 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 11:47 PM)Ryccia Wrote: I wish Aurebesh was on a keyboard(for Android).

Sigh.

[Image: 74L8am1.png]
      Also, I think there is, technically.
I got that, yet it is not a keyboard layout.

I really wanted to have a minority Aurebesh language(at least you can send an image).

(12-27-2015, 11:57 AM)rhinotaz Wrote: Packing up today. Gonna be leaving for DC tomorrow morning.
Great! If Donald Trump is there, tell him that he's my most hated person ever, okay?

Also, be prepared for gun control and Republican vs. Democratic debates.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#2,233

(12-27-2015, 11:57 AM)rhinotaz Wrote: Packing up today. Gonna be leaving for DC tomorrow morning.

Ooooooooh. Are you going to see the Lincoln Memorial? The Jefferson Memorial? The Washington Monument? The White House? The Capitol?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#2,234

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Also, if you still want that modification of your map claim (the whole internal division thing) I recommend you post it NOW. It is unlikely I will be able to do big updates for the next two weeks or so.

<33
#2,235

(12-27-2015, 03:21 PM)rhinotaz Wrote: Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Also, if you still want that modification of your map claim (the whole internal division thing) I recommend you post it NOW. It is unlikely I will be able to do big updates for the next two weeks or so.

Like, now now?
The Solar System Scope

#2,236

I am too late, but here's the link to it.
The Solar System Scope

#2,237

Does this work?
The Solar System Scope

#2,238

I think it does Tounge

Also, please fix the link.

<33
#2,239

I am back from my New Years trip up the coast. New forum server thingySmile
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#2,240

Welcome back, Zakky! Happywide

<33