We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?

This is one of the threads that were in the old forums. Let's begin:
Im going on a field trip tomorrow! Its better than taking class anyways.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Work, bowling, and TSP... And my Fiancee. Pretty much my whole life.
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

(04-02-2014, 04:03 PM)Rebeltopia Wrote: Work, bowling, and TSP... And my Fiancee. Pretty much my whole life.

I like how I'm the afterthought. :-P
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

You're not an afterthought. I just saved the best for last :-D
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

After an ellipses.

Absolutely nothin' is goin' on in my life right now.

(04-02-2014, 06:52 PM)Rebeltopia Wrote: You're not an afterthought. I just saved the best for last :-D

Way to quickly think on your feet. You'll need that during marriage.

coming up on 13 years this July. This has been an extremely busy time for me.

School. After this semester, 4 classes until my master's degree.

Work. Major project going live at the end of May/early June. Had the best compliment from an employee last week who said, "you're not a manager, you're a leader."

Writing. My political writing in RI is yielding a lot of neat benefits. Last I checked I get about 7k reads a week. This week I wrote about political adspam.

Kids. Kiddos doing ok, but sickness running through the PD house.

All-in-all, this has to be one of the most fun life eras I can recall. I'm extremely busy, which I like, but feel like I'm engaged in my activities. We'll see how the rest of the year goes.

I actually went bowling the other day...I am really terrible..

I'm on spring break, and am building unimaginably robust planter boxes. Seriously, these things are nine feet long, made of heart redwood and uses four 5 inch galvanized screws per board. They're like miniature bunkers.
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

I'm moving house 9 days from now. Even further away from civillisation now, like 5 hour ferry trip away. Whoohoo! Can't wait. Even taken a demotion at work to do this so I'm really happy it's finally here.

ITS FRIDAY!!!
And Im waitin' 'til its quittin' time. The more I wait, the slower time feels like it goes...