We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,271

Weird and risky, but effective.

What homemade treatment might do. Am the impress.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#2,272

Don't do it with a normal syringe. Or without talking to a medic. I am marginally trained professional.

<33
#2,273

^That.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#2,274

Heh, Im not gonna do that! Too risky!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

#2,275

I may have two incarnations of the Doctor as my profile pic, but that doesn't mean I can do medical stuff.
The Solar System Scope

#2,276

He's not that kind of doctor anyway. Tounge

<33
#2,277

(01-08-2016, 05:52 PM)rhinotaz Wrote: He's not that kind of doctor anyway. Tounge

I know. Tounge
The Solar System Scope

#2,278

Seeing a 'Murican show on ABC. I don't even know what its about, but this episode is about a broken house(physically) that needs to pay $12,000 to fix it, but has no money to fix it due to an expensive vacation.

#2,279

My sister kicked me out of my room because she wanted to play Minecraft on my PS3, so Im watching NBC on her room. There's 'Murican Football on.

Sh*t.

#2,280

---

<33