We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Citizenship Applications

I, Stoyy Flington, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Stoyy Flington
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

(01-18-2016, 02:17 PM)Andrew Wrote: I, New Andrewtopia, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: N/A
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:
All the GCRs (not active in TWP,TEP,TP,TRR), Europiea, Alexandria, Spiritus (former ambassador to, from TNP)

(01-19-2016, 09:16 PM)DakotaRiley19972016 Wrote: I, Stoyy Flington, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Stoyy Flington
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: None

You have both been accepted! Your citizenship will complete processing once the current special election is over. Smile

(01-19-2016, 12:56 PM)Morport Wrote: I, Morport, do accept the terms and provisions of the Charter of the South Pacific.
World Assembly Nation: Morport
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with: TSP

The nation Morport is not in the South Pacific, please reapply with a nation residing in TSP! Smile
[Image: Uy6Tvaj.gif]

I, SouthMac, accept the terms and conditions of the Charter of the South Pacific.*
World Assembly Nation: Just Like Buddy Holly**
All past and present regions/organisations in which I have been or am associated with:*** I've been playing since 2012 and I legitimately can no longer remember all past regions/organizations with which I've been associated. I don't keep a list, there have been a lot, and many no longer even exist as active regions/orgs.

Current regions:

The Black Hawks
The North Pacific
The East Pacific
Grand Central

---

* This application has already been accepted by the Vice Delegate here and I am posting it as a formality.
** This was my WA nation at the time of the application, but I have since resigned WA (earlier tonight) and have not been admitted to the WA on a new nation yet.
*** I have, since the time of application, also been admitted to citizenship in Osiris.

Has my citizenship expired?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I think everyone's has, due to no official government and such.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

So should I just act as though I am still a citizen?
Has Been
What's Next?

Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

There is still an official government, part of it has just gone rogue. But...that will not be for long. We are going to fix this. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Citizenship Status will remain on these forums, as long as you meet the citizenship requirements
Semi-Unretired

Can I have my citizenship renewed?

Is my citizenship still active and if not can you please renew it?
Has Been
What's Next?