We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,561

Only thing going on in my life right now is i'm about to start going to a new church, and my family is Po'd at me for doing it.
#2,562

Well screw them.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#2,563

(03-23-2016, 10:30 PM)Muncipio de Neiva Wrote: Only thing going on in my life right now is i'm about to start going to a new church, and my family is Po'd at me for doing it.
What church?
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

#2,564

(03-24-2016, 07:09 AM)Darkstrait Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 10:30 PM)Muncipio de Neiva Wrote: Only thing going on in my life right now is i'm about to start going to a new church, and my family is Po'd at me for doing it.
What church?

Its a Baptist Church down here in Jacksonville
#2,565

(03-24-2016, 12:46 PM)Muncipio de Neiva Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 07:09 AM)Darkstrait Wrote:
What church?

Its a Baptist Church down here in Jacksonville

Not a big fan of religion, but hey man, whatever works for you

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

#2,566

Have I mentioned I play the piano?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#2,567

you have now

#2,568

Have I also mentioned that I can play the main melody of Super Mario Bros - Overworld, - Invincibility, - Underwater, - Ending, - 1-Up, - Game Over, Super Mario World - Overworld, - Stage Complete, and Super Mario 64 - Bomb-Omb Battlefield?
The Solar System Scope

#2,569

(03-26-2016, 05:20 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Have I mentioned I play the piano?

So do i comrade. small world! I took it a few years back and then i just started back up this year in January
#2,570

Oh, and I just drew Luigi and Tails, if you want to check it out.
The Solar System Scope