We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,611

Isn't English your native language?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#2,612

Yes. What I mean is the school subject is bad. Paragraphs and sentences eg all come under English as a subject, and is compulsory. Then I meant to mean I feel bad for foreigners learning English because it is a confusing language.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#2,613

Oh, I see. I'd like to offer an outside opinion, but I've been learning English all my life, so fluency aside, it's been like learning Spanish to me. Sometimes even easier. :/
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#2,614

Oh wow. I don't know if you remember when I started learning Spanish. I gave up a long time ago Happywide
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
#2,615

Now Spanish I've already thought as hard to learn. I don't suppose you have any opinions on that? Smile

Legal Resources:
#2,616

I just hate all the different variations and the male/female variants for some reason Happywide
Isn't it time you be sleeping?
#2,617

Yeah, thought so. They can be really frustrating. That's what I hated the most when I was in primary school.

Nah, it's 10:50! I still have an hour to edit some videos. Wink

Legal Resources:
#2,618

Video editing, I hate that. I cannot into editing softwares.
This is turning into a chat, so we should probably stop Happywide
#2,619

iMovie is simple enough for me. I'm turning all my recordings from the concert into one long video.

And yeah, probably.

Legal Resources:
#2,620

(04-07-2016, 04:34 PM)Ryccia Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 08:30 AM)floulola Wrote: Going to paris to meet long lost friends. There is nothing like reconnecting with your childhood peops.

"The 1% is like a 1% battery charge. It will die out if it is not charged(the charge is the 99%). But if you don't charge it, it will die for sure, sooner or later"

- Ryccia (2001- Present)

"The panama papers just informed us that the 1% battery charge is more like a nokia 1% than a apple one"

Plagiarism! Put my name! That's my (kinda hard to understand) quote!
Lol sorry I just copy pasted it totally your quote. I was just commenting on your quote. Keep calm and keep commenting Smile