We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,771

Short story?

I wrote one of my own, but its in Spanish. Very short.

Can we see yours?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#2,772

Maybe.
You'd need to read the actual book to understand it.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#2,773

What's the book?
#2,774

Bridge to Wiseman's Cove. Australian book, okay read. Not that great though.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
#2,775

I tried doing some origami. It was harder than I expected, but I managed (with a little help). Apparently my folds are too soft.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#2,776

I can do the crane. That is all.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,777

I did Luigi yesterday, planning on doing Mario today. I watched Jo Nakashima's tutorial, which was great, but I wanted a face on mine so I customized the design of the paper.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#2,778

Happywide Can you post pictures?
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,779

(05-08-2016, 10:19 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: I tried doing some origami. It was harder than I expected, but I managed (with a little help). Apparently my folds are too soft.

I actually suck at origami.
#2,780

Ended up accepting the job offer in the sanctuary off-city. Better salary, better hours and such. I will fucking miss the animals here though. Not sure if it was the correct choice. ;s

<33