We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,801

(05-10-2016, 07:30 AM)rhinotaz Wrote: Reverse image searching won't work with pics that aren't published elsewhere. Much safer than a full name. ;s

Well, depends on what's in the shot. I grew up on IRC networks, it's surprising what one can find based on background information.

One of my buddies got doxxed when they posted an image that had a local landmark in the background.
#2,802

So, apparently my hairstyle is 'gay'...
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#2,803

What is your hairstyle like?
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#2,804

It's just shorter at the sides and longer at the top. I have a fringe that I put in an 'upwards position' if you know what I mean. It's also just moved over to one side on the top. I don't really want to post pictures but if anyone has Skype then I can show them my pic there because for some reason they don't end up on Google Happywide
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
#2,805

Meh, hair is hair, but people will pick on anything to get their fix of self-satisfied superiority.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,806

Shorter on sides, longer on top?

[Image: Paul-Phoenix.jpg]

This it? Because if it is, you got nothing to worry about
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#2,807

(05-11-2016, 07:55 AM)Hammerstar Wrote: Shorter on sides, longer on top?

[Image: Paul-Phoenix.jpg]

This it? Because if it is, you got nothing to worry about
Sure sure Hammer, sure sure.
#2,808

Not long since i posted in here lol but what is going on in my life is that I am going to Azerbaijan in July to see my family there and settle a 15 year dispute, then I am going to Lithuania to see some family there. Little did i know, I am actually Lithuanian lol
#2,809

Goodness, sounds rather exciting. I hope all goes well for you!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,810

Have fun! ^~^

<33