We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,811

[Image: 6KzjWYEl.png]

Well, I was close. Canada is also prioritizing its students and putting the international students afterwards....
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#2,812

[Image: 1Cfh9XWl.png]
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains
#2,813

I hope they do accept you. I'm sure you've tried really hard!
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:
#2,814

^^^^

<33
#2,815

I made another YouTube video after 2 months:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvZHwlVSrg.

Hope yall enjoy if you do watch it.
#2,816

Very effective and you've chosen some beautiful photographs of Stockholm and Poland.

I made a 'Shameless self - promotion' thread that you could post this to if you want. Please feel free to do so (not least because then it won't look like a 'bow down before Seraph' thread :p).
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,817

(05-17-2016, 12:19 PM)Seraph Wrote: Very effective and you've chosen some beautiful photographs of Stockholm and Poland.

I made a 'Shameless self - promotion' thread that you could post this to if you want. Please feel free to do so (not least because then it won't look like a 'bow down before Seraph' thread :p).
Stockholm wasnt in it lol. The only Photo of Stockholm was the singer himself there lol. But thanks. I will post it there, if i can find the thread
#2,818

I didn't recognise Stockholm (not that I'm very familiar with the city), but you'd listed it in your credits, so I assumed I'd missed it. Didn't think about the shots at Eurovision, however. lol.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,819

Hi guys! I'm back, finally, after lots of hassle with my password.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#2,820

busybusybusybusy workork work workw ork WORK WORK WL#WIFNRE HWJLHEWJR gjHWNLUFJG WNJL JVJN#WW$Gebe

<33