We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,951

(07-08-2016, 08:30 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: I've started reading 2061: Odyssey Three. Isaac Asimov and Carl Sagan have said it's good, so I guess it's going to be fun.
"You could log this in the 'What Media are you Consuming' thread, if you wanted," said Seraph as he desperately tried to legitimise the thread he'd created...
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,952

(07-08-2016, 08:33 AM)Seraph Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 08:30 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: I've started reading 2061: Odyssey Three. Isaac Asimov and Carl Sagan have said it's good, so I guess it's going to be fun.
"You could log this in the 'What Media are you Consuming' thread, if you wanted," said Seraph as he desperately tried to legitimise the thread he'd created...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#2,953

Hey guys! So i am back after i dont know a week maybe 2 lol. My grandmother is in the hospital after having a heart attack and a stroke, so i am going to Kyrgyzstan early to see her. I am going to Kyrgyzstan for my bday but i am going early cause of the heart attack.

Anyways, how u all doing?
#2,954

May your grandmother prosper.

Anyway, I had a dream where:
1. My NS nation had got hijacked and started posting rubbish.
2. I was Slippy from the StarFox crew, complete with Fox, Falco and Peppy.

Just wow. Good job, subconscious.
The Solar System Scope

#2,955

Be careful. I've heard that those -stan countries are either dictatorships, authoritarian, or just very corrupt. Watch your tounge, for your sake.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

#2,956

All I know is, Australia played there somewhat recently.
#2,957

Recently started playing Star Trek Alien Domain. Seems reasonably fun. Any other player here?
The Solar System Scope

#2,958

(07-14-2016, 12:57 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Recently started playing Star Trek Alien Domain. Seems reasonably fun. Any other player here?
I haven't played it, but I've been tempted.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,959

(07-14-2016, 02:48 PM)Seraph Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 12:57 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Recently started playing Star Trek Alien Domain. Seems reasonably fun. Any other player here?
I haven't played it, but I've been tempted.

It's overall good, based on an RPG type of gameplay, even though the few grammatical errors in the game text and the not so fast paced leveling up can be tedious.
The Solar System Scope

#2,960

(07-13-2016, 11:21 AM)Ryccia Wrote: Be careful. I've heard that those -stan countries are either dictatorships, authoritarian, or just very corrupt. Watch your tounge, for your sake.

Yea i was warned of that before i landed lol. This is my 5th time to Kyrgyzstan so I am not as worried. We are just corrupt here lol.