We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What's going on in your life?
#2,971

Am I missing something?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

#2,972

The Discovery Channel is a major international broadcaster and Spanish is a major international language, so the one does produce shows in the other. That is all.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,973

All over the news. I'm surprised something like this would happen in Germany.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36878436
#2,974

There are insane people all over the world, so it isnt really surprising that they are here too. And that that guy was insane, doesnt need to be argued here, as he obviously was.
#2,975

(07-24-2016, 03:30 PM)W. Charlesfort Wrote: There are insane people all over the world, so it isnt really surprising that they are here too. And that that guy was insane, doesnt need to be argued here, as he obviously was.

Are you from the Munich area?
#2,976

(07-24-2016, 03:31 PM)Wario Toad 32 Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 03:30 PM)W. Charlesfort Wrote: There are insane people all over the world, so it isnt really surprising that they are here too. And that that guy was insane, doesnt need to be argued here, as he obviously was.

Are you from the Munich area?

no, but Germany in general.
#2,977

Yeah these shootings are happening everywhere. France, Belgium, America and now Germany. What's next?
#2,978

I dunno, Istanbul, Ankara, Beirut, Dhaka, Medina, Islamabad, and what other place that got hit bad with little media reporting because the victims were not mostly white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator
#2,979

(07-24-2016, 03:38 PM)Wario Toad 32 Wrote: Yeah these shootings are happening everywhere. France, Belgium, America and now Germany. What's next?
These are not all connected.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#2,980

well yeah, as with that attempted coup it is rather likely actually that turkey could be next.