We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill
#4,761

And, also, a free round for @Omega, as according to the "today's birthdays" thingy on the main page, it's his birthday today. Happy birthday!
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
#4,762

I'm glad you found the book, RG!

**Slides DM's PM ID to the bartender**

FREE THREE rounds for EVERYONE!!!!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk. So typos may be a'plenty...
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#4,763

*Takes a big gulp from a bottle of vodka*

I live in a goddamn dictatorship. Yay.
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

#4,764

Uh....yay? *gets more vodka out of the depot*
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#4,765

*Drunk* Yes, yay! Democracy is... overrated anyway... Who needs a fucking parliament... when we have an incompetent asshole running things! *keeps drinking*
RandomGuy199

#4,766

Be happy you don't live in the US with Trump 😛

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk. So typos may be a'plenty...
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
#4,767

In the US you at least have a clear separation of powers, with a judiciary ready to block Trump's illegal actions and a legislature with wide powers. Here in Venezuela, the executive effectively controls all of those, with separation of powers being nonexistent. Besides, there are multiple allegations of people arrested and tortured for speaking or protesting against the government. And that's without mentioning the food shortages or the fact that our currency is completely worthless. I think I can say: be glad that you don't live here.
RandomGuy199

#4,768

(03-31-2017, 11:48 AM)RandomGuy199 Wrote: In the US you at least have a clear separation of powers, with a judiciary ready to block Trump's illegal actions and a legislature with wide powers. Here in Venezuela, the executive effectively controls all of those, with separation of powers being nonexistent. Besides, there are multiple allegations of people arrested and tortured for speaking or protesting against the government. And that's without mentioning the food shortages or the fact that our currency is completely worthless. I think I can say: be glad that you don't live here.
Is glad, but is also very sorry that he can't be there to support his friend.

I'll be praying for Venezuela, and especially for you and your family. I think that's all I can do right now. Sad
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
#4,769

It seems that every time things are going bad, something else goes wrong, making everything worse. Case in point, I had a check up at the dentist, and discovered I had a freaking cavity. Believe it or not, I had never had one of those in my entire life. Not even as a kid. Seriously!

But whatever. I'm too busy lamenting the fact that *The Undertaker is retiring to care. *Drinks*

*To non-wrestling fans, I'm talking about this guy:

[Image: ek55pv.jpg]
RandomGuy199

#4,770

Hey, didn't Venezuela change its time zone about a year ago?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope