We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Trump Presidency

When you do not know how an artifact of an important organization works, and when a sign clearly says "DO NOT TOUCH", you are breaking the rules. When someone dares you to touch something that you don't know how it works and the aformentioned sign is in place and you concede to this challenge, you are not displaying the qualities of a world leader, but of a childish person who doesn't know to keep his/her hands away from stuff that you shouldn't touch.

Even if it was okay, unless they specifically told him that it was perfectly okay, there's no excusing this person. His credibility has been tarnished as a respectable and law-abiding politician in my eyes. You can even be one of my favourite leaders and that still doesn't excuse you in my book.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

ABC's (the Australian one) Chris Uhlmann has gone viral after this piece.

4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

There seems to be a lot of juicy meat in what the GOP calls a 'nothingburger'. The New York Times have a story out that adds to the Trump–Russia saga.

Quote:"Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email."

Source:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/us/po...idacy.html

My History

I just saw a video on the subject, and found this comment:

Daniel fountain Wrote:Things I trust more than Trump & his family

1.) White vans with no windows, with "free candy" painted on the side
2.) OJ Simpson's claims of innocence
3.) Donated blood from Magic Johnson
4.) The artistic integrity of Milli Vanilli
5.) A Lance Armstrong drug test
6.) BILLY Carter
7.) Wooden nickels
8.) E-mails from long lost relatives in Nigeria
9.) Bridge salesmen
10.) Stock tips from Bernie Madoff
11.) Michael Vick as a dogsitter
12.) Facebook privacy standards
13.) GG Allin's tattoo artist
14.) A Las Vegas marriage license
15.) IKEA freeway interchange
16.) An anger management course taught by Gordon Ramsay and Lewis Black
17.) A hand-written sign advertising cheap dental work
18.) Grooming advice from Rob Zombie
19.) Buying stock in Radio Shack and K-Mart
20.) Courtney Love as your NA sponsor
21.) Employing the 5 second rule at the Clermont Lounge (google it)
22.) Flea Market accupuncture clinic
23.) Casey Anthony babysitting service
24.) Gas station Sushi
*25.)Drinks from Bill Cosby

I almost died laughing.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has resigned.

My History

Donald Trump insists he has 'complete power' to pardon - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40692709
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(07-22-2017, 02:57 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Donald Trump insists he has 'complete power' to pardon - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40692709

I really doubt he would have the balls to pardon himself. However, he is Donald Trump, so I can't be sure.
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

(07-23-2017, 12:47 PM)RandomGuy199 Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 02:57 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Donald Trump insists he has 'complete power' to pardon - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40692709

I really doubt he would have the balls to pardon himself. However, he is Donald Trump, so I can't be sure.

Or maybe he wouldn't have the sense of shame and basic decency to not do it.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(07-23-2017, 05:51 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Or maybe he wouldn't have the sense of shame and basic decency to not do it.

That I'm pretty sure he doesn't have. If somebody convinced him he could get away with it, he would probably do it without a second thought.
RandomGuy199

We now have Rex Tillerson, the Secretary of State, "taking a little time off" amid rumors that he is considering resigning. This administration is a total disaster!

My History