We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Trump Presidency

That draft dodging bastard just banned transgender Americans from serving their country.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

God forbid someone try to serve their country. That's only for the "normal" ones, right?

/s

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Today, it has become clear that a full repeal of Obamacare will be impossible after seven Republican senators—Lamar Alexander (Tennessee), Shelley Moore Capito (West Virginia), Susan Collins (Maine), Dean Heller (Nevada), John McCain (Arizona), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), and Rob Portman (Ohio)—voted no. Overall, 45–55 against the bill.

My History

The Senate Republicans have just attempted a so-called "skinny repeal" of Obamacare, but Republicans Susan Collins (Maine), John McCain (Arizona), and Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) defected, leaving the vote at 49–51, with every Democrat voting against the bill. However, there is still time for people to change their votes.

My History

It's official, the bill was defeated 49–51.

My History

Just in the last five minutes, Trump tweeted that John F. Kelly, the Secretary of Homeland Security, has been named White House Chief of Staff. He has let go of Reince Priebus, who was the Chairman of the Republican National Committee between 2011 and 2017, resigning from that position to take the Chief of Staff job.

Quote:Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

4:49 pm EDT: "I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American...."
4:54 pm EDT: "...and a Great Leader. John has also done a spectacular job at Homeland Security. He has been a true star of my Administration"
5:00 pm EDT: "I would like to thank Reince Priebus for his service and dedication to his country. We accomplished a lot together and I am proud of him!"

CNN's Mark Preston is citing a source close to Priebus that he offered to resign yesterday.

So, two Fridays in a row and Spicer and Priebus, two former RNC officials, are out.

My History

Just ten days ago, Anthony Scaramucci was named to be the next White House Communications Director, but before he officially took the job, he has resigned. The New York Times is reporting that John Kelly, the new Chief of Staff, requested this.

My History

This administration truly is a circus XD
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

It's like Game of Thrones in the White House—backroom deals and backstabbing.

My History

I don't think enough popcorn has ever been produced in the history of humanity that would be enough to be deserving of the Trump WH.

This is entertainment.

Gesendet von meinem Xtouch mit Tapatalk
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]