We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Trump Presidency

Trump approval is at its lowest whereas disapproval is at its highest in a new Gallup poll.

[Image: lC1dTI2.png]

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup...roval.aspx
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I can't wait until he reaches the 20s.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

CNN's Jim Acosta with the roast!

Quote:Acosta: "Can we ask you more questions?"
Trump: "I like real news, not fake news. You're fake news."
Acosta: "Haven't you spread a lot of fake news yourself, sir?"

My History

Trump has made CHINA great again. America... not so much. Good thing I am Asian. The Yellow power century has begun !!!

So, in this month alone:
  • White supremacists have the gall to show their faces to the world
  • A Holocaust memorial has been vandalized in Boston
  • and the Lincoln Memorial has been vandalized in D.C.
in the year 2017.

My History

On Saturday, I gave Trump a chance. I waited to hear the words that would have been a shining moment of his presidency. He had the chance to outright condemn neo-Nazism and white supremacy and I waited and waited for it in his speech. Instead, he chose to condemn both sides and had the gall to talk about his "accomplishments" in the same speech. It is disgusting and outright shameful for this man to be my President. His own daughter and son-in-law are Jews. If Obama had not immediately condemned the Tsarnaev brothers and proceeded to talk about his accomplishments after the Boston Marathon bombing, there would have been so much outrage. If I had a sliver of hope that this President would do the right thing, it is gone now. There is no hope for him. In these past few days, Donald Trump has once again showed his true colors.

My History

I'd argue he's never really hid them. He just has so many colours that we forget about some. But make no mistake, they're all dirty colours.

Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

"Dirty Colors, but the best dirty colors. I have the very best dirty Colors, no one can do dirty Colors like I can. Those dirty Colors are gonna help build the wall! You don't see Obama's dirty colors because his colors just aren't as good! Hillary Clinton's dirty colors are in her emails, which no one is looking in to! Someone should look into those, find out if her dirty colors are even that good."

EDIT: I can't help but read it in the voice.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

9/10. You forgot it's "Crooked Hillary".

Legal Resources:

The first part (in bold below) of three tweets from Obama has become the most liked tweet of all time, surpassing Ariana Grande's tweet after the Manchester bombing.

(08-12-2017, 09:10 PM)Qvait Wrote: Obama has responded with a quote from Nelson Mandela,

Quote:
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love. For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."

My History