We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Trump Presidency

To respond to the previous post here, a Trump meme tutorial

Wall Street Journal: Breaking news, Donald Trump's Hair declared real despite his current hair being blonde and his younger hair being brown

Trump: Wall Street Journal is FAKE NEWS !!! My current hair is transplanted from my Golden Pubs !!!

And responding to the Educational part of this post: Trump should have not been allowed to run to run anyway, ain't it illegal for Bankrupt people to run ? If he was not President now, Trump would have to sell his multi-billion dollar empire would be sold for millions. Heck, even I could have turned Trump Tower into the sole cashcow to build my family name into the annals of Capitalist History forever...

I am pretty sure Trump did this to Avoid Multi-Millionaire Creditors. How do you get a Head of State to pay back debts if any financial details from them would be a violation of National Security,not withstanding the Leader of the Free World

In the United States, any citizen born in the US can run. Anyone. To my knowledge, there are no skill requirements and restrictions of any sort.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I wish democracies can allow naturalized citizens to have the full right of natural born citizens ...

I believe that was made long ago to prevent foreign powers from obtaining the Presidency. Idk, I heard that before...
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Well, if I can't become POTUS, I wish America would go and abolish its electoral college. The electoral college would mean that a vote in Wyoming is worth more than a vote in California & the electors could accidentally vote for the guy running for VICE President to be POTUS. America needs direct democracy here and now, or people like me who see it as a shining golden hill will be disgusted on what they have become.

The electoral college itself isn't necessarily a problem. The way in which electoral votes are allocated is the bigger problem.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Yes Yes Kris Kringle. So plain simple, if America is truly part of the free world, the people should be free enough to change a system from which does not represent them into a system where they directly influence their leaders.

Outrageousness: 1 in 10 Americans say that holding Neo-Nazi views is acceptable.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approv...d=49334079
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I sometimes wondered what it'd be like to live the "1 in a million" crazy alternative in a given scenario.

Not anymore.

Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

In only one speech at a Phoenix rally, Donald Trump attacked Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake (in their home state), the media, the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, protesters, and news anchor George Stephanopoulos. He has once again called the media anti-American and said it with more passion that he would with neo-Nazis. For an hour, he presented on live national television his symptoms of dementia. It's a pretty good time to invoke the 25th Amendment.

(08-22-2017, 08:55 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I sometimes wondered what it'd be like to live the "1 in a million" crazy alternative in a given scenario.

Not anymore.

I think we took the "anyone can grow up to be President" thing too far.

[Image: president.jpg]
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History