We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Corrupt a Wish
#2,121

Granted, but its been discontinued with the last one placed in a museum for discontinued cup ramen flavors.

I wish world happiness which also includes keeping me happy.
#2,122

Granted, the planet's atmosphere is now 83% laughing gas, leading to widespread, hilarious deaths.

I wish my pet rock hadn't ran away

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

#2,123

Granted, it walked away instead.

I wish I wasn't sick.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]
#2,124

Granted, but now you have to go back to a terrible, boring job.

I wish I had a functioning phone.

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!
#2,125

Granted, but you can but you have to pay a 100USD per minute call, 69.99USD per text message or and 35USD per megabyte for data usage.

I wish for cheeseburger.
#2,126

Granted, but every bite you take gives you an electric shock that makes sticking a fork in a socket feel like a gentle tickle.

I wish that my next wish is a good wish.
John Hills- President of Ausstan
#2,127

Granted, but you wasted by not specifying what that wish was.

I wish for eternal youth
#2,128

Granted, but as youre not able to do it yourself noone ever empties your nappy making you constantly sick (and smelly ?).

I wish for a day off work to go to the beach.
#2,129

So now I'm the boss baby? Well, it appears your wish has been granted. Unfortunately you've been fired from your job and almost killed by a humboldt squid.

Now I wish for a 12th level intellect.
#2,130

Granted, but you are blind, deaf, dumb and entirely numb all over, so that the wish is entirely useless.

I wish that my wish is corrupted.
John Hills- President of Ausstan