We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests

(09-01-2017, 12:34 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: You will not be permitted to have a signature. When you ragequit, you engaged in trolling and baiting through your signature. That is rule 1.

I don't recall the rules in effect at the time allowing you to remove someone's ability to have a signature. I was never warned nor assigned any points. Therefore, pursuant to Article III, Section 1 of the Charter, I am petitioning forum administration to respect my right to free expression and restore the ability to edit my signature. Otherwise you'll be in violation of the Charter, as your rules at the time did not allow this course of action.

You aren't going to get your signature privileges back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(09-01-2017, 12:42 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: You aren't going to get your signature privileges back.

Then I'll take it to court and Tsunamy can deal with your abuse of authority. Smile

Your permissions have been set.

I would like a response from the administration team regarding the posts that I reported.  

Thank you.
The 16th Delegate of The South Pacific

Moderation over the Assembly is primarily handled by the Chair of the Assembly. I would suggest consulting him first.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(09-01-2017, 09:13 PM)southern bellz Wrote: I would like a response from the administration team regarding the posts that I reported.  

Thank you.

The reported individual had recieved a warning.

I still can't reply in the High Court. >_>

You should be able to post now.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

On behalf of Seraph, I'd like to request that we get a dedicated political party sub-forum, as we have reached the quorum (5) necessary to get that. Please add us as moderators, so we can begin planning our party. We'd also like the two SPP threads from the SP street forum moved to that new forum. Thanks!
Signed,
[Image: tspsig.png]
Positions:
Legislator of The South Pacific
King of Machina, Defence Realm of Illuminati Alliance
Citizen of The East Pacific
Former Positions:
Overlord of Masterz
Seargant of HYDRA
Talon of Firehehlm
Munifiex of The Roman Empire
[Image: rv43j5bZ3p1Rs0A01odvThXy-TLzgwlhUTl_mY9E...66-h654-rw]