We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests

*starts the subforum creation machine*

Two shiny new subforums coming your way in 3...2...1...

Done! Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

As per the Chair's permission, I would like to request that a subforum be created for the Southern Progress Party, preferably with a private subforum nested within that, please. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(10-15-2017, 02:45 AM)Seraph Wrote: As per the Chair's permission, I would like to request that a subforum be created for the Southern Progress Party, preferably with a private subforum nested within that, please. Thank you in advance.

This should be done. I've PMed you the password to the private forum. Let me know if anything isn't working like it should.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Thank you! I'm addition, could the two [SPP] threads be moved into the public part of the subforum, please.

Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Given the election results, please:
- Mask @Tim as Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Mask @Seraph as Minister of Regional Affairs
- Mask @Escade in such a way that she has Minister-level access to both the FA subforum and the SPSF subforum, if possible. If not possible, just leave her masked as is for now.

I'll lodge another request once the transition period is over. Thanks!
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

(10-15-2017, 08:57 AM)Roavin Wrote: Given the election results, please:
- Mask @Tim as Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Mask @Seraph as Minister of Regional Affairs
- Mask @Escade in such a way that she has Minister-level access to both the FA subforum and the SPSF subforum, if possible. If not possible, just leave her masked as is for now.

I'll lodge another request once the transition period is over. Thanks!

We don't have specific role masks, but all have been masked as Senior Cabinet and give mod powers over their respective forums.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

In the following archives:
http://tspforums.xyz/forum-56.html

May I have all the "Important Threads" moved into the general area of the archives.

In fact, I'd probably recommend that for all the Ministry Archives as once a thread is archived it cannot be unsticked by ministers but should no longer be in that classification.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Sure.

Though keep in mind that archives are, well, archives. They are photos of the past, not really meant to be updated.

Legal Resources:

Thank you! I know but the slight OCD I have makes me want it all ORGANIZED according to a method to the madness Tounge

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I can definitely relate to that. Tounge

Legal Resources: