We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests

Bumping my request from above too! ^
[Image: AfI6yZX.png]
Aumeltopia ~

[Image: fKnK6O4.png]
Auphelia Wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . .
and then your heart/identity!

As well as bumping my previous post, can I also add this thread to the list to be moved.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(11-18-2017, 12:24 PM)Somyrion Wrote: Hi,

Could I have my username changed to Somyrion? Thanks! Happywide

(12-01-2017, 05:42 AM)Seraph Wrote: Please may I have the Celebration Pavilion opened once more for the '2017 Advent Calendar'.

EDIT: and please could you move this thread into it when you do so.

EDIT 2: and also this thread, too.

Thank you!

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk

(12-02-2017, 10:50 PM)Somyrion Wrote: Bumping my request from above too! ^

(12-03-2017, 11:20 AM)Seraph Wrote: As well as bumping my previous post, can I also add this thread to the list to be moved.

I've taken care of all this. My apologies for the delay.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Please, could you add a subforum to the Celebration Pavilion, entitled 'In a Lampshade, Far, Far Away...'
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

(12-10-2017, 05:01 AM)Seraph Wrote: Please, could you add a subforum to the Celebration Pavilion, entitled 'In a Lampshade, Far, Far Away...'

One subforum, medium well, with marinara sauce on the side, ready to go!
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Please, could you stick this thread.

Thank you.

One thread pin, with steamed vegetables, a pinch of salt and plenty of SPIT sauce. Ready to go!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Legal Resources:

Please could the Star Wars festival be archived (and could the RP thread be moved to Knowhere, just in case...)?

Also, would it be possible to include a link to our booth at NSWF6 in the Celebration Pavilion? http://s15.zetaboards.com/NSWF6/forum/5182371/

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi! Could I please get moderation powers in the Assembly?

(12-17-2017, 04:20 AM)Seraph Wrote: Please could the Star Wars festival be archived (and could the RP thread be moved to Knowhere, just in case...)?

Also, would it be possible to include a link to our booth at NSWF6 in the Celebration Pavilion? http://s15.zetaboards.com/NSWF6/forum/5182371/

A thread archival and a redirect? It's like you're ordering the house specialties!

(12-18-2017, 11:11 AM)nakari Wrote: Hi! Could I please get moderation powers in the Assembly?

No! I'm evil, don't insist. Angry

Done. I expect the usual payment: chocolate cookies and milk. >_>

Legal Resources: