We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests

Also, Penguin's been appointed to LegComm. Pls perform admin magic.

(11-26-2019, 03:42 PM)Seraph Wrote: Please, could a (currently closed) Advent Calendar subforum be added to the Celebration Pavilion, to be open for posts from Saturday 30th?

Just bumping this request. I know everyone's busy, but want to make sure we have this subforum live before Saturday, ideally. Thank you!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(11-26-2019, 03:42 PM)Seraph Wrote: Please, could a (currently closed) Advent Calendar subforum be added to the Celebration Pavilion, to be open for posts from Saturday 30th?
(11-28-2019, 10:19 AM)Seraph Wrote: Just bumping this request. I know everyone's busy, but want to make sure we have this subforum live before Saturday, ideally. Thank you!

Done!

(11-27-2019, 06:10 PM)Nakari Wrote: Phoenixofthesun14 has been appointed deputy (https://tspforums.xyz/thread-7011-post-1...#pid193434). Please do the admin-y things accordingly!

Done!

(11-27-2019, 06:23 PM)Nakari Wrote: Also, Penguin's been appointed to LegComm. Pls perform admin magic.

Done!
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Could I please be added to the cabinet group and removed from the Delegate group (which i only just noticed...)
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

(12-18-2019, 02:19 PM)Seraph Wrote: Could I please be added to the cabinet group and removed from the Delegate group (which i only just noticed...)

all done and fixed!

Can the following threads be pinned in their respective subforums? Also, am I allowed to ask for moderator powers in Treasure Island for myself and Qwert?
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jay Coop's post:
  • Amerion

(12-27-2019, 11:19 PM)Jay Coop Wrote: Can the following threads be pinned in their respective subforums? Also, am I allowed to ask for moderator powers in Treasure Island for myself and Qwert?

The threads have been pinned. I'll get back to you on the other things shortly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roavin's post:
  • Jay Coop

May we please have the election subforum up?

EC still to be determined, but we'll let you know soon.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Seraph's post:
  • Roavin

(01-02-2020, 06:25 AM)Seraph Wrote: May we please have the election subforum up?

EC still to be determined, but we'll let you know soon.

Done!

(12-27-2019, 11:19 PM)Jay Coop Wrote: Also, am I allowed to ask for moderator powers in Treasure Island for myself and Qwert?

Done!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roavin's post:
  • Qwert