We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests

Can an admin pls sort this out: https://tspforums.xyz/thread-7825.html

I'm unsure whether this is the right place to post this, but I have changed my Discord username to "JayCoop#5045". My Discord username on legislator roster will need to be updated because of this.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Could I please have a sub-forum created in NationStates Discussion Center titled 'Southern Cross Herald'? I promise to use it well Happywide
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amerion's post:
  • Seraph

Prior precedent has been to let the media format establish itself first, and then grant it a subforum.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

(02-15-2020, 05:27 AM)Roavin Wrote: Prior precedent has been to let the media format establish itself first, and then grant it a subforum.

Omg

Make a new precedent please Devil

This will annoy you, but the prevailing thought has actually been to begin eschewing media subforums as whole in favor of individual threads or megathreads in that one forum. Tounge
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

(02-15-2020, 09:14 AM)Roavin Wrote: This will annoy you, but the prevailing thought has actually been to begin eschewing media subforums as whole in favor of individual threads or megathreads in that one forum. Tounge

*cries in my fort of stubbornness*

May I have moderator powers in the MoRA subforum?
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Hello,

I just realize that I've made a small tiny mistake on my username, it should read Anserisa instead of Anseria, any way to change that ?

Thanks in advance Smile

(02-18-2020, 06:15 PM)Anserisa Wrote: Hello,

I just realize that I've made a small tiny mistake on my username, it should read Anserisa instead of Anseria, any way to change that ?

Thanks in advance Smile

Fixed!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • Klô