We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests
#1,071

Request Type: Change Masking

Request Description: Please mask @Moon as Minister of Defense and make them the leader of this group https://tspforums.xyz/managegroup.php?gid=17

Priority: High (within 2 days)

#1,072

Request Description: Can I be masked as a Cabinet member according to this?

It would also be appreciated if I could be made a moderator of this subforum for the rest of my term. Thanks!

#1,073

(12-10-2021, 12:19 AM)HumanSanity Wrote: Request Type: Change Masking

Request Description: Please mask @Moon as Minister of Defense and make them the leader of this group https://tspforums.xyz/managegroup.php?gid=17

(12-13-2021, 01:59 AM)Moon Wrote: Request Type: Change Masking

Request Description: Can I be masked as a Cabinet member according to this?

It would also be appreciated if I could be made a moderator of this subforum for the rest of my term. Thanks!

Both done. Please keep in mind, just for the sake of pedantry, that while the election has been proclaimed it won't be certified until the 16th.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • HumanSanity, Moon
#1,074

Request Description: Please mask Jay as a member of the CRS who has recently been confirmed by the Assembly.

#1,075

Request Type: Change Forum Permissions

Request Description: Apparently I'm still part of the CRS group. Please may I be removed?

Priority: Low (within 1 week)

#1,076

(12-24-2021, 11:55 AM)Seraph Wrote: Request Type: Change Forum Permissions

Request Description: Apparently I'm still part of the CRS group. Please may I be removed?

Priority: Low (within 1 week)

Done.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
#1,077

Request Description: I have appointed @The Haughtherlands as Deputy Chair, and I recall there not being a Deputy Chair mask, so could they receive a regular Chair masking instead (I think I and Qaz received a regular Chair masking during our time as Deputy Chairs)? Alternatively, if a new deputy mask were created, according to my definition of the deputy's powers as mandated by the Charter, it'd need access to the Chair's Private Chambers and the same moderation powers as the Chair for the Assembly forum, its subforums, and the MATT-DUCK Law Archive for this term if possible. Thanks!

Priority: Medium (within 3 days)

#1,078

Request Description: Please unmask me as a Cabinet advisor and mask me as a Cabinet minister. Also, please make me the moderator of this subforum: https://tspforums.xyz/forum-504.html. Thanks!

#1,079

Request Description: Somy may still have CRS masking on the forum despite no longer being a member, judging by their username color.

#1,080

Request Description: Similar to Jay's request, it appears @Tishers [Nyxonia] is still masked as Minister and that needs to be removed